Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enhancement Requests

Nightclub Owner

Enhancement Requests

I know that there should be a heap of things coming in the next update. Some of the things I'm requesting may even be coming then. Just in case they're not I'll request them.

• Have pending invites expire after a certain time
    • Click on experience bar to see the points needed to level up
    • Eliminate energy or reduce regen time or get energy from visiting
    • Be able to store trees, rocks, weeds etc
    • Get more xp for more expensive buildings
    • Get xp for collecting from crafting buildings
    • Have a way to earn gems - I'm hoping the monsters/baddies will drop them
    • Have a way to see materials before purchasing a building

Give me time and I'm sure I'll think of more

Thanks for the suggestions. Well see what is implemented in this game as it is very new. Keep the suggestions coming. Ill pass these on to our developers.

Nightclub Owner
    Ok I've got a few more as I couldn't wait to see what is coming in the update.

• Fertilized plots that crow more crops
    • Pump - gives you more than 1 water/use
    • On leveling up have a popup that shows the new items/increases in item limits
    • Market where we can trade goods with our neighbours
    • Factory - like workshop but produces more than 1 at a time
    • Fountain of youth - once a day restores all energy
    • If neighbors haven't logged in for 4 weeks grey their portrait in neighbours list

Designer of Worlds
    These are great ideas. Some are actually coming in the next update.

With nature, there's a few different types, some which can be stored, others which cant. "Tendables" like flowers, can be stored, because they aren't removed from the game. Rocks and trees and grass are intended to not be stored, because expansions would be a bit too easy to clear when you unlock them
    XP from collecting crafting is a great idea, and something that should have been in.. I'll follow up tomorrow (in a few hours actually) and make sure that we have that in place for when we update the server.

There will be a way to earn gems, but not until you have a certain building that you unlock at level 10

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    These are great ideas. Some are actually coming in the next update.

With nature, there's a few different types, some which can be stored, others which cant. "Tendables" like flowers, can be stored, because they aren't removed from the game. Rocks and trees and grass are intended to not be stored, because expansions would be a bit too easy to clear when you unlock them
    XP from collecting crafting is a great idea, and something that should have been in.. I'll follow up tomorrow (in a few hours actually) and make sure that we have that in place for when we update the server.

There will be a way to earn gems, but not until you have a certain building that you unlock at level 10
    Thanks for responding I'm counting down till the update. Is it tragic that I'm setting my alarm?

By the way when you talk about earning gems are you talking about how we can craft gems in the workshop? If so that's the material which is a gem not the gems that cost real $. Actually now that I think about that naming could get confusing. Maybe the materials should be called jewels?

Designer of Worlds
    We did actually rename them to jewels.

As for gems, i mean the real premium stuff that you can buy. You'll be able to earn those as I had mentioned.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    We did actually rename them to jewels.

As for gems, i mean the real premium stuff that you can buy. You'll be able to earn those as I had mentioned.
    That is so cool. I can't wait. Thanks so much!

Designer of Worlds
    Our next major update will be here very soon. It will also be open to all US players who want to get it.
    Last edited by MHz_; 09-20-12 at 03:08 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Can you please let me know how long? I've got to go to work in a bit under 2 hours and I'm really hoping I get it before then.

Designer of Worlds
    Likely very soon if all goes well. We're working on some last minute stuff to get in time for it.
    Last edited by MHz_; 09-20-12 at 03:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast