Page 99 of 215 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Is there a Chance to finde Faery Murmur at more Places than Faerie Respite and Magic Garden ?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsamlok View Post
    Is there a Chance to finde Faery Murmur at more Places than Faerie Respite and Magic Garden ?
    I have a list in the first post in the main thread. Please read post 1 here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Rescue-Part-3

Farm Supplier
    I am unable to add coat of arms to my total since community won last prize--the columns. I could have collected 700 before time ran out to earn Naga! I am very disappointed. All of this wasted time. ������

Version 1.5.0.4.g is klunky. Lots of lag, jerkiness. My ruler won't move to collect selected items unless she's showing on the screen. It didn't work that way before. I have uninstall ed and reinstalled 3 times- a very painful process because the installation process keeps erroring out. No problem installing other games and apps. Just upgraded to marshmallow on my Samsung s5.

Since starting essence of the forest I havent been able to find soothing balm in the potions workshop. I still have two balms to craft in the fairys storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by annabanana133 View Post
    Since starting essence of the forest I havent been able to find soothing balm in the potions workshop. I still have two balms to craft in the fairys storyline.
    See the Search & Rescue Thread...post #383

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Part-3/page39
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Thank you!

I can't read my wall or visit neighbors anymore after updating a couple days ago. Figured out I can from work on their Internet connection. Why won't it work with my phones 4g anymore??? I can do all other Internet on it. Samsung galaxy s4. Thanks. P.s. wrote tech support...no reply. Pps...avatar freezing menus backwards. ..game crashes when visiting neighbors with internet....i wish i hadn't updated.

New Resident
    Erthling, the same is happening to me. But the crashes are all the time, not only when i'm in neighbor visiting. Usually i have 2/3 minutes of game so it crashes. Started when i upgraded to new version. Could S8 check it? My device is a Samsung duos and i'm level 50 with a full inventory.
    In time: i'm very happy with the Baron's tent and hope for the same game as iOS users.
    Last edited by meugie; 06-19-16 at 07:14 AM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by erthling View Post
    Version 1.5.0.4.g is klunky. Lots of lag, jerkiness. My ruler won't move to collect selected items unless she's showing on the screen. It didn't work that way before. I have uninstall ed and reinstalled 3 times- a very painful process because the installation process keeps erroring out. No problem installing other games and apps. Just upgraded to marshmallow on my Samsung s5.
    I am having the same issue with lag, jerkiness, Ruler Gal not moving unless she is in screen, collected items not getting into my inventory until i touch them. Workshop items/recipes are now in reverse order. Game crashes often. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I really enjoyed this game, but the lag-time is a major turn-off. Samsung S6 with Marshmallow.