Page 98 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Executive Chef
    Same here, found Lila but the Scorched Search goal isn't ticking the adventure part.

Rhino Keeper
    Received lily from my adventure , then followed instructions to Greselda's. Lily disappeared & lotion did not appear in potion & the find a trail is still in the scorched search goal. Stuck & can't go anywhere. Please help

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1305390

The goal remaining in your book once you've found Lila is under investigation. Please follow advice in linked thread.

As a general rule when you encounter a problem, force close your apps and even reinstall your game for other errors (it won't fix Lila), but it can help resolve a lot of issues.

Same here!!!! 11 times, no LILA

Quote Originally Posted by mineonly2015 View Post
    Same here!!!! 11 times, no LILA
    We're looking into this, sorry for the inconvenience!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I can't purchase the 2 new fairy buildings because it says I need to level up ,I've been on level 50 for over a year it won't level up , and I've done the fairy challenge , I also can't purchase anther tavern and I only have one please help thank you

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by etchedintime View Post
    I can't purchase the 2 new fairy buildings because it says I need to level up ,I've been on level 50 for over a year it won't level up , and I've done the fairy challenge , I also can't purchase anther tavern and I only have one please help thank you
    There is a reply to your question in the main thread. You basically need to sell of a couple of town buildings as you've reached the cap. The info you need is in post 1 in the main thread. Thanks!

Good Advice

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1305390

The goal remaining in your book once you've found Lila is under investigation. Please follow advice in linked thread.

As a general rule when you encounter a problem, force close your apps and even reinstall your game for other errors (it won't fix Lila), but it can help resolve a lot of issues.
    ... reinstalled the Game. Nothing changed.
    Last edited by Tsamlok; 06-08-16 at 01:37 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    In the last hours I have not been able to connect with castle story game server. has been impossible to play.
    I try by Wi-Fi and mobile connection, and from iPad and Android, impossible in all the times that I have tried it.
    Any problem with game servers?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post
    In the last hours I have not been able to connect with castle story game server. has been impossible to play.
    I try by Wi-Fi and mobile connection, and from iPad and Android, impossible in all the times that I have tried it.
    Any problem with game servers?
    Have you been able to get back on? If not try force closing and restarting your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request