Page 96 of 215 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    My game wouldn't open for the past day or so (iOS). I updated and now it is working fine.

Fashion Designer
    I haven't been able to play with the old CS version, get knocked out after the splash screen.
    Holding off updating on my main device as I have been playing with the updated version on my ipad mini.

Please write to support@storm8.com if you are having trouble accessing the game so a support agent can look into it for you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Has this gotten any better today? This happens to me as well, but when I try again it usually comes good. Just make sure your connection is strong before you try loading these. Let us know if the problem persists.
    It has been working just fine for the last few days. Thanks

New Resident
    Hay, I don't know it I had to open a new trhread, so I write her: why the icon of fire and ice tells 2 days instead when you open it says 1 day? And also why the quest for ice and fire seed don t drop any seeds?Thanks a lot

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kikkina84 View Post
    Hay, I don't know it I had to open a new trhread, so I write her: why the icon of fire and ice tells 2 days instead when you open it says 1 day? And also why the quest for ice and fire seed don t drop any seeds?Thanks a lot
    It's not a bug, once the timer gets below 24 hours, it will count down in hours. All timed events work this way, it's a coding thing
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    The timers on the icon round up to the next day. So even if there is 1 day and 1 minute left it will still say 2 days. Nasty but true. Go by the timer inside, which is more accurate, since it counts down to the second, or at least it should once it is under 24 hrs left.

Problems with completing an action, then quit the application. Sometimes, if I start to craft an item (the item and crafting building is irrelevant), then quit the game, the next time I start the game the crafting building will show the "floating box with a plus sign", indicating that no item has been crafted, effectively not committing my "last transaction" before quitting. The same applying to collecting from an available resource or planting something in a farm plot. My best guess is the quit function does not flush the transaction cache and/or does not confirm all the transactions have been committed to the S8 server before stopping the app, therefore losing the last group of transactions.

Platform: Android
    Version: 1.2.5.4.g

This happens on 2 different devices and has been occurring for many months. Both devices have a reliable internet connection. The application is current, per Google Play (no uncommitted patches are available).

Fashion Designer
    Two issues - When you put the "Progress" banner on a goal, you cover up the time remaining. When you are down to hours, it's more critical than days, of course. Perhaps you could raise the progress banner to be higher than its present position? Or not display it as long? Sometimes when I tap it, it finally goes away so I can see the time left.

When you require such large numbers of things (i.e. collecting from 120 towers), please stop switching it to percentage instead of actual number completed. The percentages round and are not consistent. I should be done with tower quest with 1 hour to spare (and difficult since I'm traveling by car today). Based on previous percentage increases, I would be done, but this morning the percentage shown means I have 20 to collect instead of the 18 it should be. I only have enough time to collect twice, so with 1 hour left at the end not 4, I would have to use about 12-16 gems to get the other 2 (assuming that's correct based on 83% status). Please just leave the real number showing, so we truly know where we stand in the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Two issues - When you put the "Progress" banner on a goal, you cover up the time remaining. When you are down to hours, it's more critical than days, of course. Perhaps you could raise the progress banner to be higher than its present position? Or not display it as long? Sometimes when I tap it, it finally goes away so I can see the time left.

When you require such large numbers of things (i.e. collecting from 120 towers), please stop switching it to percentage instead of actual number completed. The percentages round and are not consistent. I should be done with tower quest with 1 hour to spare (and difficult since I'm traveling by car today). Based on previous percentage increases, I would be done, but this morning the percentage shown means I have 20 to collect instead of the 18 it should be. I only have enough time to collect twice, so with 1 hour left at the end not 4, I would have to use about 12-16 gems to get the other 2 (assuming that's correct based on 83% status). Please just leave the real number showing, so we truly know where we stand in the quest.
    Thank you so much for these 2 valuable feedback, we will definitely be forwarding these to the game team. For your first feedback, one thing I wanted to point out that may help is that the blue "Progress" banner disappears after about 3-4 seconds in your Kingdom Goals list. It does appear every time you open your list of Goals, but it does also disappear after a few seconds.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    As usual when something is needed for building all of a sudden the drops decrease! Can you please check bone drops because I keep ****ing monsters and it's not dropping like before I needed it for this fairy house!