Page 93 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for reporting this issue. I have flagged it over to the team. Please try to force close after feed and see if it works for you as it did for some.

Fashion Designer
    Working on Troll Trust. Just made third trip to Troll Castle and Pit. Saw the progress flag by Goal Book but when I checked the goal the visits had not registered. Still at 2/5 like yesterday. Sent an email to support but wanted to report it here also. I did not see a sync issue, did two force quits, and then a delete and reinstall. Those did not resolve the problem. Not nice when you can only visit once a day.

Paste into walls stopped working after upgrade to Android 6.0 on LG G3, after a few minutes of game play.
    The clipboard just stops appearing after holding down for a second.

Has anyone else experienced some problems with the newest Season of Luck quest? I am on the quest "Lucky Clover" where your supposed to farm some lucky clovers and when I tap the farm plot it says unlocked by goal. Shouldn't it already be unlocked when I've reached the part of the quest where I'm supposed to farm them? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mariapauliina; 03-10-16 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Correcting a typo

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mariapauliina View Post
    Has anyone else experienced some problems with the newest Season of Luck quest? I am on the quest "Lucky Clover" where your supposed to farm some lucky clovers and when I tap the farm plot it says unlocked by goal. Shouldn't it already be unlocked when I've reached the part of the quest where I'm supposed to farm them? Thanks in advance.
    That's normal... once you get the 4th individual prize which is when the clover unlocks, you can then plant clover for this goal. Please read the main thread which has more details.

Posted on one of the threads 6 days ago on my flower that I had and then it disappeared. Have been visiting countless flowers everyday and no flower found. I am starting to think it will never be found. My troll grounds is now level 4 I had no problem with rock or bush find disappearing

Host(ess)
    Why can we no longer store fully grown blythewood trees please. I always used to be able to but no longer can.

Rhino Keeper
    I am new to Forum so I might be in the wrong place. If so please can someone re-direct me.
    I spent money on gems and with these gems I bought a sheep. This sheep is refusing to give any wool even though it is quite a few days old. I have constantly clicked when it is ready and only got the blue star. Surely it should have matured enough to give wool by now?
    I did find a very old thread from 2013 saying this was a problem then but there was no mention of a resolution. If I need to submit a ticket can someone direct me to the correct place for that please?

Edit. I forgot to say. I have tried all the usual things. Fed it everytime it needs it. Tried a hard shutdown. Nothing seems to work.

Rhino Keeper
    I am not sure if someone did something or if it was a big coincidence but my lamb just turned into a sheep on something like day five.
    I am a happy bunny now.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    I am not sure if someone did something or if it was a big coincidence but my lamb just turned into a sheep on something like day five.
    I am a happy bunny now.
    Good news! Here's a post that gives you the growing times for animals. Your white sheep is initial pet, then 10 pets every 4 hours. So yes it takes quite a few days.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1025446