Page 91 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    I've got a problem with an expansion which opened, then vanished completely. I know there was a thread about this earlier, but it looks like that thread has been closed. In my case it's expansion B6. I've lost 20 wisp lanterns and an expansion permit, plus a lot of coins. I've force closed numerous times, and deleted and reinstalled the game this afternoon but the expansion has gone altogether. I emailed TL, and have been waiting for a reply from the support team since Friday. Would someone please come back to me?!
    Please send a private message to Pikasquirrel with your support ticket number.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sorry to hear, we're looking into this!

If anyone else is still experiencing issues, please force close your game and check your expansion. If the expansion plot became unavailable, please let us know which plot and we'll look into this for you again.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-26-16 at 02:46 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Just noticed a funny bug. I had a monster spawn near my wedding alicorn. In the blue cloud it looks like a skunkupine instead of a alicorn.
    Also my Cownt dracula rotates when a monster is nearby.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.PNG 
Views:	48 
Size:	688.1 KB 
ID:	28171

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.PNG 
Views:	53 
Size:	662.1 KB 
ID:	28172

Playing on iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6, both on iOS 9.2.1, game version 1.4.1

I've let the team know about this imaging issue. thanks for letting us know... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-01-16 at 06:51 PM. Reason: added info and pictures

Rhino Keeper
    Got an issue. Working on fairies part 3.
    I had 6 strands and decided to do the examine at the workshop. Collected it fine and up popped the dialogue . Read through all that and then went to Sabina's house from the goal list and collected. There was no auto save or progress save or flicker that I noticed. I then went an collected from my one watch tower that is out and put out all my others on the board. Noticed there was no progress banner in the goal book , so I opened new the goal book to find that I was back at optical whatever the previous step with only 1 strand in my inventory.
    iPad 2
    BungoCook
    Please can someone look into this and correct my place in the game.Force close and power off and on have not made a difference.
    Hugely disappointing .

Rhino Keeper
    Latest game version too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BungoCook View Post
    Got an issue. Working on fairies part 3.
    I had 6 strands and decided to do the examine at the workshop. Collected it fine and up popped the dialogue . Read through all that and then went to Sabina's house from the goal list and collected. There was no auto save or progress save or flicker that I noticed. I then went an collected from my one watch tower that is out and put out all my others on the board. Noticed there was no progress banner in the goal book , so I opened new the goal book to find that I was back at optical whatever the previous step with only 1 strand in my inventory.
    iPad 2
    BungoCook
    Please can someone look into this and correct my place in the game.Force close and power off and on have not made a difference.
    Hugely disappointing .
    Ok I went back into game after writing this a was able to collect from workshop again, which triggered the goal series again. So all I have (luckily)lost out on was a collection at Sabina's as that didn't reset again. The goal line now stays and continues in the goal book. Might be a bug or a sync error but still worth reporting as could have turned out very differently. I'll email same to TL.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Happy to hear it's all good now. good luck with the rest of it.

Farm Supplier

Problem with challenge -petting zoo

I have made my white planks as requested on the challenge but they are not showing as having been made - how can I rectify this as I can't forward.

I am on an iPad Air and Castle version 1.4.3 and am in level 50. I have tried forcing closure and have even deleted and reloaded the game.

a help please as I can't complete the challenge and time is going on. I have just read a message saying go to zoo and upgrade but it won't let me do that either so I am completely stuck. Ugh! ��

Thanks

CleoHotel
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-23-16 at 07:00 PM. Reason: removed quote of post 1 as unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by CleoHotel View Post
    I have made my white planks as requested on the challenge but they are not showing as having been made - how can I rectify this as I can't forward.

I am on an iPad Air and Castle version 1.4.3 and am in level 50. I have tried forcing closure and have even deleted and reloaded the game.

a help please as I can't complete the challenge and time is going on.

Thanks

CleoHotel
    It doesn't appear that you have crafted any White Planks at this time. This Goal requires that you make the White Planks, so you will need to craft them now that the Goal is assigned to you. We apologize for any confusion. If you are experiencing this issue on another account, or if you feel you are missing White Planks, please let us know and we will investigate further.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, I don't know what happened but it seems to be working with, sorry to have bothered you. Cleo

Quote Originally Posted by CleoHotel View Post
    Thanks, I don't know what happened but it seems to be working with, sorry to have bothered you. Cleo
    No problem at all! I'm glad to hear it worked out.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!