Page 90 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Banned

Glitch with the goddess tree

I'm on the goddess tree. I just finished forging the tree agate and I had three lumin essense for the Glimmer agate. I crafted the glimmer agate but when I clicked on the "finished box" I got no glimmer agate. It took all my supplies - the tree agate I had just saved up 50 living wood and the three lumin potions - but it didn't give me the glimmer agate. Now I have to do it again. And yes, I tried restarting the game - no luck.

Executive Chef
    I guess this is where I can post this. I have an issue with the drop rate of the golden apple. I think the drop rate has changed dramatically. I used to get one about 1/50 taps and now nothing!! Are drop rates changed???

Power your device off and start again

Executive Chef
    I feel like I'm lost in the weeds here. Does anybody respond to our questions or is this like a barren black hole where unanswered questions go to die?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I feel like I'm lost in the weeds here. Does anybody respond to our questions or is this like a barren black hole where unanswered questions go to die?
    yes this forum is closely monitored... . If it's about your apple post above, then you probably won't get a response. Drop rates are generally not an open topic for discussion unless there is a major problem with a goal. Golden apples certainly still drop; had one this week. If there are any unanswered responses, a follow up PM could be sent to any mod. Hope that helps reassure you SW.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the reply. I guess I won't find an answer to my question but it has been so norticible I'm surprised no one else has said anything about it. I know that I had been getting a lot of drops, because I was excited about maxing out on them and now poof- they are gone. I'll keep trying though they are probably like 1/100 now.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I guess this is where I can post this. I have an issue with the drop rate of the golden apple. I think the drop rate has changed dramatically. I used to get one about 1/50 taps and now nothing!! Are drop rates changed???
    We have not made any changes to the drop rate of Golden Apple.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Thank you for the reply. Very much appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    So... I just chopped my very first 25 energy crate, but it only gave me 20 energy. Um... what's up with that?

JaymieB2
    Android
    Castle Story version 1.2.5.4g

Rhino Keeper
    I've got a problem with an expansion which opened, then vanished completely. I know there was a thread about this earlier, but it looks like that thread has been closed. In my case it's expansion B6. I've lost 20 wisp lanterns and an expansion permit, plus a lot of coins. I've force closed numerous times, and deleted and reinstalled the game this afternoon but the expansion has gone altogether. I emailed TL, and have been waiting for a reply from the support team since Friday. Would someone please come back to me?!