Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Host(ess)
    Thank you it's ok now

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ceydaa View Post
    Thank you it's ok now
    That's great!

Unhappy

Hi... I would like to share somethingbwhich i have encountered about three days ago... There was this goal which stated install and play BINGO which I did... when I got back to castle, an instruction was given for me to collect from a coin building to get the reward... I was not able to do it immediately since I just finished collecting... Now when I have collected already, no reward came in It was supposed to be gems... 😞 would i be able to get my reward?

by the way, My device is iPad2 version 5.9.1 and my game version is 1.1.2

sorry, it is supposed to be version 5.0.1... typo error...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by fleuryfemme View Post
    Hi... I would like to share somethingbwhich i have encountered about three days ago... There was this goal which stated install and play BINGO which I did... when I got back to castle, an instruction was given for me to collect from a coin building to get the reward... I was not able to do it immediately since I just finished collecting... Now when I have collected already, no reward came in It was supposed to be gems... �� would i be able to get my reward?
    Quote Originally Posted by fleuryfemme View Post
    by the way, My device is iPad2 version 5.9.1 and my game version is 1.1.2
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

thanks kooky panda... I would try to do that... ����

I know that the pop-up's are necessary to advertize your other games, but it is aggravating to get set back several steps every time my phone goes from wifi to 3g or loses service for a split second. Is it possible to make it so either it doesn't interrupt and regress already established game play, and/or make it so that it doesn't go through the pop-ups every time there is an interruption? I've lost items like wisp lanterns, from reset interruptions in the middle of processes like expanding, and I've lost time due to the building of items that I thought had started, but after I open the ap several hours later I find that the item had not started due to regression from a pop-up reset I hadn't noticed engaging.
    I was also wondering if there's the future possibility of being able to buy gems with gold earned in the game. It seems as though after reaching a certain level you keep getting loads of gold but not much in the way of gems. If some of the gem items seem unobtainable then there's not much to strive for, and most people will give up on the game at that point.
    Iphone 6.0.1
    castle story 1.1.2
    Thank you
    add: MiniDewCan

Executive Chef
    Okay what is with the loading in Castle Story? Every few minutes the game glitches and starts loading. I do not have a weak Internet connection...I'm not losing connection and I've force closed the game etc, etc. I just started the hearty feast in the kitchen so in two hours I can send out the roaming bandits, well now I can't send them out because right after starting the feast the game loads and I lose progress - back to having to make up the other dishes to complete the hearty feast again! Then I move on collect my simple glue to make some super glue so I can eventually make some builders paste, again right after I have started the super glue the game glitches and loads and I lose my already collected simple glue and can't make the super glue now, have to go back and make the simple glue all over again. This game is slow enough having to collect items then wait while said items are been cooked/made whatever to complete the next step so it's a little more than frustrating when items are taken away from you and not returned because of loading issues which aren't on my end, they are clearly on TL servers. Please look into this and try to rectify the loading issues, since Christmas it has been happening a lot across all the games (I never usually have this problem, it's new to me) but today is the first day I lost items so it seems to be getting worse! If I collect from my magic garden and get that one golden apple I've been so patiently waiting on only to have the game load and take it away from me it will be a very sad day in my Kingdom...I might have to lock myself in my castle and cry

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Okay what is with the loading in Castle Story? Every few minutes the game glitches and starts loading. I do not have a weak Internet connection...I'm not losing connection and I've force closed the game etc, etc. I just started the hearty feast in the kitchen so in two hours I can send out the roaming bandits, well now I can't send them out because right after starting the feast the game loads and I lose progress - back to having to make up the other dishes to complete the hearty feast again! Then I move on collect my simple glue to make some super glue so I can eventually make some builders paste, again right after I have started the super glue the game glitches and loads and I lose my already collected simple glue and can't make the super glue now, have to go back and make the simple glue all over again. This game is slow enough having to collect items then wait while said items are been cooked/made whatever to complete the next step so it's a little more than frustrating when items are taken away from you and not returned because of loading issues which aren't on my end, they are clearly on TL servers. Please look into this and try to rectify the loading issues, since Christmas it has been happening a lot across all the games (I never usually have this problem, it's new to me) but today is the first day I lost items so it seems to be getting worse! If I collect from my magic garden and get that one golden apple I've been so patiently waiting on only to have the game load and take it away from me it will be a very sad day in my Kingdom...I might have to lock myself in my castle and cry
    You'll find information on this issue in this thread