Page 89 of 215 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Fashion Designer
    Just won all prizes in Baron's tent and did not get the prize! Tried to report it and will note accept my password! Spent too many gems.

Fashion Designer
    Yea! I got my prize! It was there when I went back! But spent more gems because all the prizes were lighted but it wasn't saying I won!

Fashion Designer
    Same here, but no sheep yet. Unable to upload picture, all prizes lit and present in grid.

Fashion Designer
    got it! Yay!

Executive Chef
    I just did an expansion in the most Westerly plot (the top one of two new ones on the left) and it took my lanterns, money, and 3 expansion permits, but now won't let me clear the plot. It is no longer available as an expansion. I can't use it, and I am "down" the cost of the plots.

i have tried force closing. I am on an iPad Air, and up to date on ios 9.2. There was a 'blip' like an update just as I started to clear the plot, and normally that just takes me back a few seconds. This time it has taken all my goods, but won't recognise that the plot is ready for clearing.

My kingdom name is Kiwi Kingdom, and my account name is newzealander.

New Resident
    I just had all my building show under construction and when I went to fix it it sowed a completion time of 15 minutes but no gems so I went and refinished my buildings and the expansions and now I have lost 121 gems. I'd is viper6270 and island ID is Haughton using iOS and castle story 1.4.1

I can't change the position of my walls. When I buy them, I have no option to rotate them. Please help, this is very frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by ladybugsbuddies View Post
    I can't change the position of my walls. When I buy them, I have no option to rotate them. Please help, this is very frustrating
    You have to place more than one. When you place the 2nd they rotate to connect. One wall by itself cannot be rotated, sorry.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I am having problems collecting rotten cabbages. It will never show more than 3

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabethrabbit View Post
    I am having problems collecting rotten cabbages. It will never show more than 3
    These are the instructions to collect cabbages. Make sure you just have 3 already from the daily amount given, and then collect from your cabbage hut. When you go back into the tent you will now have 4. If you don't throw any, you can accumulate your 1 from the hut when you collect daily and build your stock of cabbages. If it's not working as it should, please let us know.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1070491