Page 88 of 215 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    I've just logged on and I've got over 200 gems missing!! I've not used any haven't skipped the table things so where are my gems??? Am livid tonight!!!
    Support can help tell you what happened to them... Link below if you need it. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Bought cabbage hut during current sale. Harvested it . Clicked the tent. System crashed. Lost the harvested cabbage. I play on a mini iPad. I have most updated castle story game too.....winter.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by warg0dessss View Post
    I purchased the Cabbage Hut and I have a problem. It won't store my cabbages. If I collect the Cabbage Hut before I enter the Baron's tent I will have only 3 cabbages. If I enter the tent first and after collect the hut I will have an extra cabbage and if I don't use it, it will disappear. So I can't store any cabbages like promised.
    Help?
    I use iOS 9.1 on an iPad.
    Thanks
    I am having the same problem. A response to this issue would be appreciated. Thanks!

Update: Mine is finally working. I stopped using cabbages in the tent and continued to collect from the hut daily. My cabbage count is finally climbing.
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 12-01-15 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Update

New Resident
    I have an iPad Air ios 9.1 running castle story version 1.4.1. I expanded to section D11 and it took my expansion permits and lanterns, but didn't unlock the section. Now, when I click the button to show where I can expand D11 doesn't show as a possible section to expand.

Quote Originally Posted by shinmachi View Post
    I have an iPad Air ios 9.1 running castle story version 1.4.1. I expanded to section D11 and it took my expansion permits and lanterns, but didn't unlock the section. Now, when I click the button to show where I can expand D11 doesn't show as a possible section to expand.
    Force close and try again. It should be a different colour to the rest of the unlocked glimmerwood.

I, too, am having the exact problem as shinmachi. I don't know the section other than to say it's one of the squares on the bottom left corner. I have force closed a few times and still nothing. It shows as if I cannot expand at all. If I click on the only expand sign left, that particular square doesn't even highlight with the usual yellow arrows, only the 2 squares I still need to expand too. And yes, I had all the necessary items to expand with.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Force close and try again. It should be a different colour to the rest of the unlocked glimmerwood.
    Tried that a few times already. Didn't work. From other posts that I've read sound like a lot of people are having the same problem as me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	264.3 KB 
ID:	26709

I have an iPad (3rd gen) and am running 1.4.1. The following items are blurry/turn into distorted images of items they are not: 2 "Frenchie" dogs, 1 puppet show, 1 traveling Bards, and 3 rainbows (when they are displayed North-South). I purchased the Frenchie dogs at two different times, and both came out damaged.

How can I get them fixed?!

Quote Originally Posted by blondebarracuda View Post
    I have an iPad (3rd gen) and am running 1.4.1. The following items are blurry/turn into distorted images of items they are not: 2 "Frenchie" dogs, 1 puppet show, 1 traveling Bards, and 3 rainbows (when they are displayed North-South). I purchased the Frenchie dogs at two different times, and both came out damaged.

How can I get them fixed?!
    Have you reinstalled the app? I would try that first. If it doesn't fix the problem, please let us know.

Do any other games or S8 games distort on your device or is it just castle story?

Farm Supplier
    Why are you taking products out of the gift catalogus in castle story?

You took out the ores and now also the cow and skunkupine fur!
    Please put them back!