Page 87 of 215 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 0neSilver View Post
    This is what I get when I try to open CS Attachment 25756

Not sure what I am doing wrong but has been happening for the past hour or so.
    I have it too, sometimes. My solution: close the game (swipe off the ipad) and open again.
    I am Zelda

Every time I try to move the barons tent, the game reloads and rejects the movement. Slightly odd, but it annoys me to no end, and it can't be stored either.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ayanumnums View Post
    Every time I try to move the barons tent, the game reloads and rejects the movement. Slightly odd, but it annoys me to no end, and it can't be stored either.
    Try force closing the game to see if that helps.
    Also make sure that you have a enough room to place.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I purchased the Cabbage Hut and I have a problem. It won't store my cabbages. If I collect the Cabbage Hut before I enter the Baron's tent I will have only 3 cabbages. If I enter the tent first and after collect the hut I will have an extra cabbage and if I don't use it, it will disappear. So I can't store any cabbages like promised.
    Help?
    I use iOS 9.1 on an iPad.
    Thanks

in the latest quest my timer says I now have 6 days and 17 hours. The quest hasn't Been going long enough for me to have lost 1 day and 7 hours already! Is there a problem? Many Thanks.

Hi. My timer is also down to 6 days 17 hours. Hopefully this will be fixed?

If you have issues with your timer, please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can look into this for you. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    My counter is stuck for material requests at 2/6 for shears in the early steps of the Turkey Sheep quest. I have force quit multiple times and tried everything else I can try and I can't move on. I know that more than 6 of my neighbors have sent shears.

This seems to be a recurring counter issue since the Mystery Table book was released but ut is getting worse quickly.

Many of my neighbors gave the same issue.

Please fix the sync issue or remove the material request steps. Thank you.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    My counter is stuck for material requests at 2/6 for shears in the early steps of the Turkey Sheep quest. I have force quit multiple times and tried everything else I can try and I can't move on. I know that more than 6 of my neighbors have sent shears.

This seems to be a recurring counter issue since the Mystery Table book was released but ut is getting worse quickly.

Many of my neighbors gave the same issue.

Please fix the sync issue or remove the material request steps. Thank you.
    I think you'll find that perhaps your neighbours have reached their limit to receive requests. It should resolve itself at changeover. I don't remember seeing one from you.

Rhino Keeper
    I've just logged on and I've got over 200 gems missing!! I've not used any haven't skipped the table things so where are my gems??? Am livid tonight!!!