Page 84 of 215 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Host(ess)
    Since yesterday's Monster update I have lost all my hard-earned tokens for the open cooklng camp. I know I am not the only one with this problem. I was up to 30+ gold tokens and it reverted to 1 after the update. What's wrong?

Have you sent an email to support?

Support@storm8.com
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    I have just emailed support, hope they can help.

When you get a response & ticket number, PM PikaSquirrel so she can check your game.

Castle story still not working on Samsung Galaxy note 5! This "work around" (see below) does not work. I have 5.1.1 running. The splash screen comes up for about 5 seconds then crashes with the message "Unfortunately Castle Story has stopped -report-ok-

If you are running 5.1.1 on your Android device, you will need to minimize the game once when it is trying to load and then open it again. You'll be able to play normally once you use this workaround. Thanks for your patience as we look into this issue!

It has been 30 days. Is anyone really working on this or should galaxy users just give up?

Farm Supplier
    I triggered the adept challenge with the blue boar and it's not giving any tokens. I'm not full and every time I hit him I check the token count. Nothing. I forced closed and still nothing. Is anyone else having this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by priscillasp View Post
    I triggered the adept challenge with the blue boar and it's not giving any tokens. I'm not full and every time I hit him I check the token count. Nothing. I forced closed and still nothing. Is anyone else having this issue?
    If you check the last few posts in the Monster Hunt thread, you'll see the time got adjusted from 11:30 pm To 11:30 am Pacific time and the event is over

For some reason, my game will not load on my galaxy tab any longer. It starts to, then the music gets wonky, and then says 'Castle story has quit working. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by sassyp8383 View Post
    For some reason, my game will not load on my galaxy tab any longer. It starts to, then the music gets wonky, and then says 'Castle story has quit working. Any ideas?
    Same still happens to me on the Galaxy Note 5.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone have issues with game crashing on iPad when visiting neighbors?
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.