Page 83 of 215 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Quote Originally Posted by Jools95 View Post
    I have an iphone 6 that is completely up to date and had been working great until the new Sir Hamlet was loaded along with the free gift for watching the videos. Now, I can't visit or gift friends and can only click on one or two items in my kingdom before getting kicked out of the game. I've tried turning wi-fi off and on and have confirmed that cache is cleaned out, etc. I can play for about 2-3 seconds and get bumped. And that's without playing the Hamlet round or watching videos!

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    My device is iOS iPad mini
    Version 8.4.1 12H321
    My game version 1.4

Current bugs are my game constantly freezing. This started a few quests ago. Sometimes it crashes and it goes back to my iPad home screen.
    Another glitch is that my building or items speed up with gems without me ever clicking speed up for 20 gems. All it takes is me accidently hitting an item that I've already collected from and its magically sped up and my gems disappear without ever hitting the little speed up box. This is getting rather annoying and it happens on all my devices just like so. My google nexus & Samsung Galaxy tab. So please fix this, the freezing up and the crashing.
    If you haven't already, please try closing out apps running in the background of your device to free up more resources on your device. When you first open the game, let everything load first before playing, this may help as well.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by nicoletlkn15 View Post
    Castle story version--1.2.5.4
    Samsung galaxy s 5. Android version 5.0.

I am having glitch issue. When I open the app back up, there are things that were planted/started/ or a started to cut down like rocks and trees. That are not no longer there, or as if I never touched them. It started this problem, in the past few days. Please help, it's annoying not having the progress your supposed to have. Thanks!
    Sounds like you're experiencing a sync error where your game is reverting a few actions. In order to make sure every action saves, you can visit a neighbor before closing the game.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    I am having the same old WiFi issue..castle story is working fine on ipad with WiFi but the same game on the same WiFi is not connecting on Android..

Fashion Designer
    I still have never received an answer as to why I don't have free gift. Pops up and then disappears! Please give me an answer.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I still have never received an answer as to why I don't have free gift. Pops up and then disappears! Please give me an answer.
    If you are talking about the video icon:

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sorry we're still looking into this issue. If the video disappears after the game fully loads, this means the feature is not available to you at the moment.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Does the game crash for you immediately after trying to open the game? Or does it load on the splash screen of the game for a while?
    the splash screen comes up for a few seconds. Then it minimizes on it's own and I get a message ":unfortunately Castle Story has stopped." I have tried maximizing after the error message but it just repeats

Executive Chef
    I have just had an issue with the Sir Pigglesworth's Worth quest chain; Chapter 5, and am worried this will stop me finishing on time. I am playing on an iPad Air and iOS 9. My S8 account is newzealander and I have CS version 1.4.

I completed giving the Gold, Magic Fruit and Prime Cuts, then requested the testimonials, which started coming in. The next time I opened Castle Story it went back to the 2nd and 3rd tasks; it asked for the Magic Fruit and Prime Cut again. I had to give them to move on and I have now lost all the ones I had collected since giving the first time, although the original gifted ones seemed to still be there. Also I now can't request more transcripts, even though I am on that step, but weirdly I still have the ones that came in earlier. The worst part is, now I don't seem to be getting transcripts and won't meet the deadline if they don't come in soon!

Note that this wasn't like a normal refresh. I had closed out and came back later.

Update: This definitely seems to be a synching issue; transcripts all came through at once. So all that I lost were the magic fruit and prime cuts that I had collected in between the two lots of gifting. Still not ideal, but at least I seem to be back in action now. But synching is not right.
    Last edited by newzealander; 09-18-15 at 08:44 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Still do not have free gifts! Please!

Host(ess)
    I'm having a new issue as of last night. My game takes forever to load, and every time I perform an action I get the little Loading Pop up for a second, and it un-does the last action. I restarted my iPad, that didn't help. I thought perhaps it was because I hadn't updated to iOS9. I updated, but I'm still having the same issue.

Should I delete and reinstall the game? Will I lose all of my progress if I do?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zenemi View Post
    I'm having a new issue as of last night. My game takes forever to load, and every time I perform an action I get the little Loading Pop up for a second, and it un-does the last action. I restarted my iPad, that didn't help. I thought perhaps it was because I hadn't updated to iOS9. I updated, but I'm still having the same issue.

Should I delete and reinstall the game? Will I lose all of my progress if I do?

Thanks!

Your game is saved on S8 servers not your phone so you're good there. Sometimes just force closing the game & starting fresh works to solve loading problems. Just give it time to fully load the whole game board.

I haven't updated to IOS 9 yet either but some devices are crashing during the download & causing major problems for many devices & not just older ones. I never do IOS updates for a week or so to see if issues arise & this one has some so I'm waiting to see what Apple does about it first.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******