Page 82 of 215 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Hi, I upgraded to the newest castlestory that came out yesterday, now I'm unable to open castlestory, I click on the icon for it and it turns darker, nothing happens and it turns the original color. Suggestions? I've tried deleting it and then re downloading but the same thing occurs.
    Last edited by curiouslyrandom; 09-10-15 at 03:07 PM.

Are you on an older device?
    If that's the case you may need to delete some apps you aren't using, move pics & videos, & clear your Safari cache to open up more resources for the game. Each new app update & continued animation within the game ups the need for more memory.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I was doing the blythewood faeries thread and at step 4, the thread disappeared from my kingdom goals, so I can't go on. Sent an email a few days ago and still no answer

The Blythe tree & bulb goals are connected in a weird way so if you still have something to do in that part you should get a continuation of the tree goal once you've moved forward in the bulb goal. (Like visiting the Goddess tree or the Taverns 3 times.) Finish that if you haven't already & the next Blythe tree goal should appear.

The 2 goals are connected.

****SpiritWind***
    Maybe there should be a note of some kind in Post 2 of the Blythewoid Faeries thread to explain this.
    Players keep thinking they have a bug or something when in actuality the tree & bulb goal are connected & you must finish 1 part to receive the next part in the other goal. There have been way too many posts regarding the fact the tree goal doesn't move forward after step 3.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-13-15 at 06:05 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Castle story version--1.2.5.4
    Samsung galaxy s 5. Android version 5.0.

I am having glitch issue. When I open the app back up, there are things that were planted/started/ or a started to cut down like rocks and trees. That are not no longer there, or as if I never touched them. It started this problem, in the past few days. Please help, it's annoying not having the progress your supposed to have. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ResaDragon View Post
    I just bought the Samsung Note 5 and cannot open Castle Story Winter. I successfully transferred Dragon Story. I tried restarting my phone and uninstalling and reinstalling Castle Story and Castle Story Winter. It still won't open. I sent an email to support but I wanted to cover all my bases. I really love Castle Story and will be sad if I can't play it. Plus it now looks like I won't be able to finish the Horse shoe/track challege because i am losing precious time. :-(
    The "work around" given by support didn't work for me. Has it worked for anyone? When will this be fixed? I got an email saying the issue had been resolved bu I still can't get the game to load.

New Resident
    I have an iphone 6 that is completely up to date and had been working great until the new Sir Hamlet was loaded along with the free gift for watching the videos. Now, I can't visit or gift friends and can only click on one or two items in my kingdom before getting kicked out of the game. I've tried turning wi-fi off and on and have confirmed that cache is cleaned out, etc. I can play for about 2-3 seconds and get bumped. And that's without playing the Hamlet round or watching videos!

Any ideas?

It won't let my buy an amphitheater although I can buy other royal buildings.

I have the Samsung Galaxy S6, Castle Story 1.2.5.4g, I am level 31 and have 215,715 gold. I have 11 royal buildings. What I do now?
    Last edited by adamantqueen; 09-16-15 at 01:18 PM.

My device is iOS iPad mini
    Version 8.4.1 12H321
    My game version 1.4

Current bugs are my game constantly freezing. This started a few quests ago. Sometimes it crashes and it goes back to my iPad home screen.
    Another glitch is that my building or items speed up with gems without me ever clicking speed up for 20 gems. All it takes is me accidently hitting an item that I've already collected from and its magically sped up and my gems disappear without ever hitting the little speed up box. This is getting rather annoying and it happens on all my devices just like so. My google nexus & Samsung Galaxy tab. So please fix this, the freezing up and the crashing.

Quote Originally Posted by whoyouis View Post
    The "work around" given by support didn't work for me. Has it worked for anyone? When will this be fixed? I got an email saying the issue had been resolved bu I still can't get the game to load.
    Does the game crash for you immediately after trying to open the game? Or does it load on the splash screen of the game for a while?
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!