Page 8 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

sorry, I just saw they were experience points (which I received) and not energy, my bad.

New Resident
    IOS 6.0.1 Iphone3G
    My energy cap doesn't increase over 30 (once it was 39 and decreased strangely), and I'm at level 18 (my Kingdom is " Alara"). I've already sent you a email, but the bug hasn't been fixed. Please help my!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacca91 View Post
    IOS 6.0.1 Iphone3G
    My energy cap doesn't increase over 30 (once it was 39 and decreased strangely), and I'm at level 18 (my Kingdom is " Alara"). I've already sent you a email, but the bug hasn't been fixed. Please help my!
    my current version of Castel story is 1.1.2

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacca91 View Post
    IOS 6.0.1 Iphone3G
    This isn't a bug. TL is still in the process of trialling different energy caps.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thank you so much for all of your feedback, they are not going unheard. We are still testing the energy features of the game and cannot revert the changes at the moment. Please keep in mind that the current changes are not permanent and may change as we continue to test this feature. Thank you very much for your patience, we greatly appreciate it!
    You'll find the main thread on this issue here: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...reduced/page10

Rhino Keeper
    Where is Thurston's pants?

I am so happy to defeat the glimmer trolls to retrieve the pants today but after talking to him about his helmet. the glitch come and his pants gone no longer found anywhere, the goals still not register that i did and after the reset my iphone4, I could not see the pants anywhere.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie2006 View Post
    Where is Thurston's pants?

I am so happy to defeat the glimmer trolls to retrieve the pants today but after talking to him about his helmet. the glitch come and his pants gone no longer found anywhere, the goals still not register that i did and after the reset my iphone4, I could not see the pants anywhere.
    Try foreclosing and restarting or deleting and reinstalling. If those don't work but you still have the goal to find his pants I'd just defeat another troll or two. I think you'll get the pants quicker that way rather than having to wait a couple of days for support to look at the issue. That said you can still email support if you want.

Host(ess)
    My screen is blue :-/ can't see anything

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ceydaa View Post
    My screen is blue :-/ can't see anything
    Have you tried turning your device off then back on? Or deleting and reinstalling?

Host(ess)
    I reset it but didn't try uninstall :-/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ceydaa View Post
    I reset it but didn't try uninstall :-/
    Let me know if that fixes it.