Page 79 of 215 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gweenykay View Post
    Can you help please as with the time difference the support responds in the middle of my night and similarly my reply with info is when they've finished work! so far the help has been 4 days without a solution!! #1813281

I've not had a link to the Egyptian theme world event yet! I don't have a scarab counter but they are being collected somewhere as I do receive notification when items are available in storage. I also see the number collected from the cat/harvesting/bombs/hatching etc but no running totals for me or the community!

I play on iPad and force closed each day to see if it appears! Can I try anything else meantime?

Thanks
    Firstly, you're in the wrong forum... oops! However, here's what I'd suggest you do. Go into your goal book first and click the goal. That's how I think that I triggered it. Support can take a few days.

You'll need to post in FFS bugs forum for further help on this issue though. Cheers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Firstly, you're in the wrong forum... oops! However, here's what I'd suggest you do. Go into your goal book first and click the goal. That's how I think that I triggered it. Support can take a few days.

You'll need to post in FFS bugs forum for further help on this issue though. Cheers.
    Oops so sorry -was just focused on bugs and issues!

I have been receiving gifts from my friends but they are not showing up in my inventory. I have tried force stop, device reboot and app reinstall.

To upgrade the jousting arena, i need to craft gold pipes, but i do not find the place where to craft them...? Is this a bug or do i miss something?

Farm Supplier
    I am having the same problem cannot find the gold pipes

You can craft the gold pipes when the actual goal to craft them appears in the Stable goal..."Needs More Sparkle"

All info should be in post 2 of the 08/06 update thread soon.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I downloaded Boardwalk bingo game which appeared in CS today..I started to play the game a bit, and then I opened CS but I did not receive the 30 gems! Was I not supposed to play the game?! The goal just disappeared ..pls help!

I received my gems after nearly 12 hrs ,though I don't know how that happened
    Last edited by stargaze91; 08-07-15 at 11:33 AM.

Executive Chef
    I too downloaded the bingo game and now CS won't load! When I deleted the bingo I was able to access CS twice but now it doesn't connect again! I'm having similar issues with my other Storm 8 games too after playing the bingo game. Help!

Edit: ok, now my games are working again. Hope it stays that way.
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 08-07-15 at 06:09 AM.

I get cross sword coins as gifts but very rarely do they appear in my Trade wagon inventory. At this rate I will not get done with goal for 100 years! I haven't even checked my other coins yet.

Game version: 1.3.3
    Ios: 8.4.1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	22940

Host(ess)
    I have the quest to tend 10 horses and upgrade the horse track to level 2. But I don't get any upgrade button when I select the horse track. I've clicked away and back to it many times but no way to upgrade it.