Page 77 of 215 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Hi I noticed some ppl'is kingdom hav up to 2 pink alicorns. How is that possible? Coz this was the reward from completing a goal right? Is there some ***** that u can replay the goals?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by irenelam84 View Post
    Hi I noticed some ppl'is kingdom hav up to 2 pink alicorns. How is that possible? Coz this was the reward from completing a goal right? Is there some ***** that u can replay the goals?
    The first time the valentine quest ran, you could buy one for 250 gems and then do the quest for a second one.

I sick of this ...I can not play castle story any more ..it does not work ..I have been more than patient ...I have put money into this game and dragon story...I can not play either game...so I would like the money back I have put in these games with good faith that I would be able to enjoy these games and build them ..I can not ...you can refund me to the apps store or contact me by email ....and not the same dumb chain emails I have been receiving. Joanneia1

Quote Originally Posted by joanneia1 View Post
    I sick of this ...I can not play castle story any more ..it does not work ..I have been more than patient ...I have put money into this game and dragon story...I can not play either game...so I would like the money back I have put in these games with good faith that I would be able to enjoy these games and build them ..I can not ...you can refund me to the apps store or contact me by email ....and not the same dumb chain emails I have been receiving. Joanneia1
    Sorry to hear about this! Please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can look into this for you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Castlestory ios 1.2.5 1g, not receiving corks & barrels from vineyard estate level 8 thanks for your support in advance

The event is over and if you didn't make it to level 10, it drops just coins. I'm in the same boat :/
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Every time I try to **** the red troll at the jousting area he turns into a green troll! Very annoying! I'm never going to complete this goal! Anyone else had this problem? Is it a known issue?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bjkingdom8id View Post
    I play on an iPad and I cannot store trees or rocks after expanding an area, is this a bug or are we not able to store these? Castle story version 1.3.2
    edit: ah never mind found a post that says these are not storable.

yes, you're right. Can't store these items.... SW
    Ii jut expanded to a new area and can't sell the old logs there, or the patch of grass (?). I still have the old log glimmer fortune so I need to be able to sell those! Glitch?
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Ii jut expanded to a new area and can't sell the old logs there, or the patch of grass (?). I still have the old log glimmer fortune so I need to be able to sell those! Glitch?
    Old logs & grass from expansions have to be chopped. If you're on the log fortune though trying to get glimmer shards & bits just hide the log behind a building. I had several hid away while on the fortune since they don't drop those needed items.
    Last edited by meme1098; 07-09-15 at 12:55 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    How annoying! Thanks for answering.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.