Page 74 of 215 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You should probably email support with all your info & your explanation above.

Support@teamlava.com
    Thank you. I sent the email.

New Resident
    I have been posting complaints here since the update in April. I tried sending emails to Team Lava, but merely got a reply that ignored my questions, and asked for all the information I'd already provided. Then all my complaints were deleted from this thread. I am not happy. For weeks I haven't been able to visit most of my neighbours. It is frustrating when you visit a kingdom and CS immediately crashes, and it is unreasonable for TL to expect us to log into CS 30 times in as many minutes. Not only that, I have some wonderful neighbours that I miss visiting. This is supposed to be a social game; a fix is well overdue. By the way, it's not my device, it's not a data overload, and it's not an osx problem. Please, Team Lava, get the bug out!
    kingdom of ❤️Avalon❤️
    ⚔ Proud member (#⃣4⃣9⃣) of the Thuakie Sword Society.⚔ ❌❌{♥️}=============>

New Resident
    Hi, I consistently (but not exclusively maybe 2 out of 5?) receive my neighbors' material requests up to 2 days later than when they hit the 'ask your neighbors' button. I'm also bummed to notice that (since I checked on my son's account) they are receiving mine with a long delay as well.) Is this normal? I play multiple times a day and usually scroll down to check for requests, so I don't understand why there's such a time lag in their showing up.

Also I never receive the 'sale' notices for gems etc. (on any of the storm8 games I play) that my son does. Perhaps these things are related somehow?

Devices: iOS, primarily on iPad 2,
    Castle story v. 1.3.2 (but it's not a new issue for me)
    Appreciate any help you can give.

Fashion Designer
    CS is now having the same purchasing problem as RS2. I tried to purchase gems said I had already purchased would install for free and then gets stuck at loading screen. I have not already purchased. So for those who do want to make a purchase and get this error be prepared to wait days and days to get your items. Storm8 I know u had a nice long weekend I sure hope u come in and get this problem fixed as it is very frusterating.

Did team lava stop refilling energy when players hit a new level? I just reached level 41 using my last energy and didn't receive any refill! The banner flashed across my screen that I reached level 41, I reached 90,100 points using my very last energy! I should've immediately received 40 energy, but didn't get even one! I'm a loyal player, and know that 40 energy is about 55 gems worth!! I reloaded game, emailed support, but it will probably be like every other time I get a glitch where I get a bogus standard email and no resolution!! You should make this right team lava!!! NOT FAIR!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaLyEl View Post
    I have been posting complaints here since the update in April. I tried sending emails to Team Lava, but merely got a reply that ignored my questions, and asked for all the information I'd already provided. Then all my complaints were deleted from this thread. I am not happy. For weeks I haven't been able to visit most of my neighbours. It is frustrating when you visit a kingdom and CS immediately crashes, and it is unreasonable for TL to expect us to log into CS 30 times in as many minutes. Not only that, I have some wonderful neighbours that I miss visiting. This is supposed to be a social game; a fix is well overdue. By the way, it's not my device, it's not a data overload, and it's not an osx problem. Please, Team Lava, get the bug out!
    Please see this thread for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by syndea View Post
    Hi, I consistently (but not exclusively maybe 2 out of 5?) receive my neighbors' material requests up to 2 days later than when they hit the 'ask your neighbors' button. I'm also bummed to notice that (since I checked on my son's account) they are receiving mine with a long delay as well.) Is this normal? I play multiple times a day and usually scroll down to check for requests, so I don't understand why there's such a time lag in their showing up.

Also I never receive the 'sale' notices for gems etc. (on any of the storm8 games I play) that my son does. Perhaps these things are related somehow?

Devices: iOS, primarily on iPad 2,
    Castle story v. 1.3.2 (but it's not a new issue for me)
    Appreciate any help you can give.
    There sometimes may be a delay in gifts/requests. Please keep in mind that our games are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. Sales in the game are not always available to all players, it is possible a similar sale will become available to you in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    CS is now having the same purchasing problem as RS2. I tried to purchase gems said I had already purchased would install for free and then gets stuck at loading screen. I have not already purchased. So for those who do want to make a purchase and get this error be prepared to wait days and days to get your items. Storm8 I know u had a nice long weekend I sure hope u come in and get this problem fixed as it is very frusterating.
    Please submit a ticket to support@storm8.com if you haven't already and please PM me your ticket number. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hellogoodbye007 View Post
    Did team lava stop refilling energy when players hit a new level? I just reached level 41 using my last energy and didn't receive any refill! The banner flashed across my screen that I reached level 41, I reached 90,100 points using my very last energy! I should've immediately received 40 energy, but didn't get even one! I'm a loyal player, and know that 40 energy is about 55 gems worth!! I reloaded game, emailed support, but it will probably be like every other time I get a glitch where I get a bogus standard email and no resolution!! You should make this right team lava!!! NOT FAIR!!
    You should still be receiving an Energy refill when leveling up. Please try force closing if this happens again and see if this helps. Thanks.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Pika sent PM with ticket info. Yes I have already sent ticket info to storm 8 for the purchases I have ticket numbers for still waiting on one should have today. I hope Thank u for your help.

Fashion Designer
    Thank u Pika and storm8 my gems have been applied to my account. So happy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoeee87 View Post
    For some reason when visiting I can't copy and paste what I write in my neighbors walls. That just started after the update..
    I'm still having issues with this.. Anyone else?
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoeee87 View Post
    I'm still having issues with this.. Anyone else?
    Yes I can't copy and paste either. I play on an iphone6 and have not been able to copy and paste since the update.