Page 71 of 215 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Quote Originally Posted by OakTree96 View Post
    I am unable to choose what type of gift to send to my neighbors. It says it is sending silver ore every time. I am also not receiving any gifts from any of my neighbors for four days now.
    iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2
    Castle Story 1.3
    Tap visit and when in your nbrs kingdom, tap gift & you'll be able to choose which gift you want to send. A fix is in store but TL/S8 needs Apple approval for the app update.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    After collecting from kingdom, my ponds and a couple buildings look like they are not yet built! The timer shows for next collection- same problem with plots.

I'm playing on an iPad mini -

Otgland...

Everything is back to normal now!!!
    Last edited by otgland; 04-23-15 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Problem fixed
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

My baron tent just disappeared. It is not in my inventory either! I know for a fact that I did not sell it. Please Help!

Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo4coco View Post
    My baron tent just disappeared. It is not in my inventory either! I know for a fact that I did not sell it. Please Help!
    Please force close your game and check again. It should be in your Kingdom somewhere. Let us know if you still don't find it.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Please force close your game and check again. It should be in your Kingdom somewhere. Let us know if you still don't find it.
    Thank you PikaSquirrel but I've rebooted my iPad Air twice now and the baron tent is still missing. I don't know what happened to it, it just disappeared. I've checked everywhere for it!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    PikaSquirrel, I am not sure who fixed the issue for me but it's been resolved. I now have the Baron's tent again! Gonna go splat the rat! Lol

Host(ess)
    I'm about to give up the game. For the last 3 days I haven't been able to see my kingdom because CS crashes when messages display. I can't tap the accept button even...
    iOS 6.1.6 on iPod.

Rob

Will the orientation problem will be fixed in the new update ?? .. Because it is very hard to play on iPad

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem as Raaver two posts up. I haven't been able to log in since the last game update. I love this game, but am almost over playing it.

Still can't play following update
    Very disappointed as I have been playing a long time , and I wanted a pony
    I have tried all the usual tricks , force close , delete , reinstall , get rid of buildings and mushrooms etc , but still no joy