Page 7 of 215 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

New Resident
    There is a random creep spawn in land unowned by me(unexpanded,)and I can't expand to it until MUCH later. Any suggestions?

iOS 6.0..?

New Resident
    Nevermind. It disappeared when I reset the game(double home button method.)

New Resident
    How can I ask nbrs to send me a specific gift?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ioiagf View Post
    How can I ask nbrs to send me a specific gift?
    Leave a post on their wall and leave a post on your wall.

Nightclub Owner
    In the Inventory the description for Thurston's Helment and Pants state they are used for quests and earnt through crafting. This is slightly misleading as they are earnt through quests.

Host(ess)
    iphone 3g.
    game keeps crashing when i try to visit another kingdom

Host(ess)
    ive tried uninstalling and re installing the game. doesnt work.

I don't get any more rewards for goals completed. This has been going on for weeks and it took me sometime until I noticed it, so I can't say exactly which goals are concerned. But for about the past 3 weeks (more or less) I got no reward whatsoever, the only ones were gems from 48h market requests but no energy or money. I am at level 16 and recent goals which I completed but didn't get money and energy for were (among others): building Ivy's house, potion shop, magic house, stables and several other missions (e.g. completing military missions, prime cuts and several meal requests). The notification of the rewards for completed goals still pops up but no rewards are being registered.
    I use ipad 3rd gen and castle story 1.1.1

What can I do? I really enjoy this game so it would be nice to get this fixed so I can keep playing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by linnealein View Post
    I don't get any more rewards for goals completed. This has been going on for weeks and it took me sometime until I noticed it, so I can't say exactly which goals are concerned. But for about the past 3 weeks (more or less) I got no reward whatsoever, the only ones were gems from 48h market requests but no energy or money. I am at level 16 and recent goals which I completed but didn't get money and energy for were (among others): building Ivy's house, potion shop, magic house, stables and several other missions (e.g. completing military missions, prime cuts and several meal requests). The notification of the rewards for completed goals still pops up but no rewards are being registered.
    I use ipad 3rd gen and castle story 1.1.1

What can I do? I really enjoy this game so it would be nice to get this fixed so I can keep playing.
    You're using an old version of Castle Story. Go to the App Store and download the newest version 1.1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    You're using an old version of Castle Story. Go to the App Store and download the newest version 1.1.2.
    Ok, thanks. I reinstalled the game a couple of weeks ago so I thought it would be the newest version but I have found the update to 1.1.2, updated it and it seems the money problem is fixed now which is great. Still no energy though (just completed the caravan quest which should have given me +35 energy).

Page 7 of 215 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast