Page 69 of 215 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Today when I tried to send (return) gifts to neighbors the game defaulted to jewels. This was only when trying to use the return button in messages. If I visit the neighbors kingdom and click on the gift icon, I can choose the gift.

I did force close my game, but will have to wait until tomorrow to see if that worked. (I sent all three gifts before thinking of trying that.) I did install the latest app update last night and am wondering if this is a new bug.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Today when I tried to send (return) gifts to neighbors the game defaulted to jewels. This was only when trying to use the return button in messages. If I visit the neighbors kingdom and click on the gift icon, I can choose the gift.

I did force close my game, but will have to wait until tomorrow to see if that worked. (I sent all three gifts before thinking of trying that.) I did install the latest app update last night and am wondering if this is a new bug.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ly-gift-jewels

That is the current thread on the situation, and it does look like a bug.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    For some reason when visiting I can't copy and paste what I write in my neighbors walls. That just started after the update..
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine are stuck on gifting sliver ore (All 4 kingdoms). If I gift through the social tab, the entire list is available.

Quote Originally Posted by zoeee87 View Post
    For some reason when visiting I can't copy and paste what I write in my neighbors walls. That just started after the update..
    We're looking into this, thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're looking into this, thanks!
    Ok!! thanks for the update!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Gifting is not working for me. When I try to gift, I'm not given a choice. It goes straight to silver ore. Then if I try to gift the silver ore i get the can't because Max has been reached screen. I have restarted and deleted and reinstalled. A few times I was able to visit and give gifts that way, but then even that went to the silver ore. My neighbors seem to be able to give me gifts. How do I make a request to get this fixed?

Host(ess)
    I can only gift silver. Unless I visit my neighbor's kingdom and gift while there.

Fashion Designer
    When collecting from crafting bldgs, not getting credit in the RESUME BUILDING goal, the portion where we tend to 800 of our own bldgs. ID Kat8rose
    Help & thanks!

I tried deleting and reinstalling Castle Story. It installed the upgrade with the daily goals.... now it won't open at all!!!!! HELP!!??!!

I've made sure
    * my internet servie is good.
    * my operating system supports the game
    * all other apps are closed
    * I have lots of spare memory on my iphone

I've tried:
    * force quitting
    * turning off my iphone and turning it back on
    * deleting and reinstalling Castle Story

Nothing works. It just starts to load.... then shuts off.

Pleeeeease help?!