Page 68 of 215 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by babs3449 View Post
    I am having a problem with the "Drowning Sorrows" goal. I am playing on an iPad 2 game version1.2.7. My ID is babs3449 and my kingdom is Freddieland. The goal states that I must visit the tavern to talk with Thurston and to build a tavern if I do not have one. I did have one but when I clicked on it I just got the speed up for gems notification. I thought it was not acnowledging the tavern because I had it before I got the goal so I built another tavern and still have the same problem. I have force closed, deleted and re-installed, and turned device off-on to no avail. There is nothing to click on the actual goal statement. What should I do to be able to visit the tavern?
    It sounds like your clicking on the Tavern before it is ready to be collected from. You have to wait and collect when the "coin" is flashing above it.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sounds like a Loading issue. It's more likely your device is the issue. Force close all of your background apps (if you're not sure how to do that, go to The Hub (link below) and there are instructions there.) Restart your device and wifi. Castle takes up a lot of memory. You can check your memory capacity in settings (if you're on an iOS device).
    Thank you !
    Well, I have to admit there was a troll I didn't see, just inbetween the castle and the forest. That's why the castle was blurred.
    I'm so sorry

But again, thank you !!!

too funny! Sorry, I should have thought of that, but in my head your reference to blurry meant something different. I'm glad all is well though. Thanks for posting your outcome... . SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-11-15 at 12:40 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much queentina. You were exactly right and I am back on track now!

New Resident
    Hi there!

For some reason i'm unable to rotate any wall or path.
    Could u please look into this?

- My device: Samsung Galaxy S4 / Android 4.4.2 /
    - My game version: 1.2.5.3g

Greetings,
    Mirthrae
    Last edited by mirthrae; 04-14-15 at 04:36 PM.

Paths don't rotate. Walls align when you place them side by side.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Paths don't rotate. Walls align when you place them side by side.
    For some reason i thought i try'd it, guess not... thank u for the quick answer

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you place a wall to make a 90 degree angle, the wall will auto rotate for you to make an 'L' shape and make the corner for you.

Fashion Designer
    from the very first collecting till yesterday evening the troll pit resulted in fighting a troll every time.

but since yesterdayevening my troll pit doesn't produce a troll anymore after collecting (2 times now)
    what's the matter ?
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    K
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    from the very first collecting till yesterday evening the troll pit resulted in fighting a troll every time.
    but since yesterdayevening my troll pit doesn't produce a troll anymore after collecting (2 times now)
    what's the matter ?
    I'm going to assume you actually mean the Sparring Pit and not the troll pit. The only reason why your sparring pit won't give you a troll is if you already have a monster on your board. Put on your music and see if it's the beastie music that's playing instead of the normal melodic tune.
    If you don't have another monster, then you will need to contact Support to check your game. Monsters include if you're up to fighting Greselda for the first time too. Let me know how you get on. I'll check back here later on.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    K
    I'm going to assume you actually mean the Sparring Pit and not the troll pit. The only reason why your sparring pit won't give you a troll is if you already have a monster on your board. Put on your music and see if it's the beastie music that's playing instead of the normal melodic tune.
    If you don't have another monster, then you will need to contact Support to check your game. Monsters include if you're up to fighting Greselda for the first time too. Let me know how you get on. I'll check back here later on.
    yes,idd, meant troll sparring pit, but i am pretty sure there wasn't a monster present.
    if it only happened once i would be willing to considerd that i missed to see it.. but two times in a row?
    however, i have to wait about another two hours before it's collectable again, will get back on this after that

update: got a troll again, so we'll wait and see what happens from now on

make sure you check (music wise) that you don't have another monster on your board before you collect. SW
    about this.. i always collect in a row.. so if there was a monster, the collectieng would have been reset by the game when that moster popped up.. but both times went fluently. and mosters appeared Some collectings later than the pit

excellent, good news! sounds like it has resolved itself. thanks for letting me know... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-15-15 at 07:04 AM.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️