Page 67 of 215 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I just got my first alicorn shoe polish.
    Once the carriage is completed, it only drops coins. The shoe polish was just a very rare random drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Talk abt bad luck..I hit the sparkling mine ONCE and get the prism.......then my wifi conks off and I lose the progress.....������ castle story on my android has been getting shut at odd times despite decent network..cud sum1 please look into it..i hope i get another prism..or else the pink alicorn will remain a dream for me..

Hi! I just wanted to know, is it normal that if i let one market request expire, i don't get another in the three days after it has expired? Will i ever get another?

Quote Originally Posted by PanicMood View Post
    Hi! I just wanted to know, is it normal that if i let one market request expire, i don't get another in the three days after it has expired? Will i ever get another?
    When I was at that point in the game, market requests weren't top priority for me. Collecting from the Market triggers them I thnk but not sure the time frame between each.

Have you checked Dabag's Goal thread in 'The Hub"? Invaluable information there!

Here's a link for you:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....901&viewfull=1
    Posts #47, 48, & 49
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-17-15 at 07:18 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Thank you, i didn't realize thre was a limited amount of market request, i just happened to forgone just the last one! Very useful thread, anyway!

Hello,

I have a problem with my green houses. I crafted some dark seeds, but once they were ready there appeared a box above the green houses and when I want to put them in my inventory the game stops and starts loading again. So I can't get them out! Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by willemijn14 View Post
    Hello,

I have a problem with my green houses. I crafted some dark seeds, but once they were ready there appeared a box above the green houses and when I want to put them in my inventory the game stops and starts loading again. So I can't get them out! Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks
    Try closing out your game or restarting your device. If you are still experiencing this issue, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hi there ! Since this morning, my Castle is blurred, like when you go and tap on it to collect from it. You can only see the little flags on the top of it.
    I tried to edit and move it, but I cannot.
    I also removed the game and installed it back, but it didn't change anything.

What can I do ? Has someone experienced the same problem ?
    Thank you

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinou57 View Post
    Hi there ! Since this morning, my Castle is blurred, like when you go and tap on it to collect from it. You can only see the little flags on the top of it.
    I tried to edit and move it, but I cannot.
    I also removed the game and installed it back, but it didn't change anything.

What can I do ? Has someone experienced the same problem ?
    Thank you
    Sounds like a Loading issue. It's more likely your device is the issue. Force close all of your background apps (if you're not sure how to do that, go to The Hub (link below) and there are instructions there.) Restart your device and wifi. Castle takes up a lot of memory. You can check your memory capacity in settings (if you're on an iOS device).

Rhino Keeper
    I am having a problem with the "Drowning Sorrows" goal. I am playing on an iPad 2 game version1.2.7. My ID is babs3449 and my kingdom is Freddieland. The goal states that I must visit the tavern to talk with Thurston and to build a tavern if I do not have one. I did have one but when I clicked on it I just got the speed up for gems notification. I thought it was not acnowledging the tavern because I had it before I got the goal so I built another tavern and still have the same problem. I have force closed, deleted and re-installed, and turned device off-on to no avail. There is nothing to click on the actual goal statement. What should I do to be able to visit the tavern?