Page 66 of 215 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    I have been giving the parts when acquired but its still dropping brushes I have 20 brushes in my inventory!! This is driving me nuts!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I still have that carriage dropping brushes have force closed so many times ave lost count now have 25brushes 12 horn polish it won't drop the one polish I need and am not paying 75gems for the polish just what is going on this is driving me MMMAAAADDDDD!!!!! Please someone answer and help me!!!������This is so unfair!! I had to force close for gazebo I've finished that quest but am stuck!!! Please help me!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Please read your next page and help me I can't take much more off this it's soooooooooooo frustrating and maddening!!

New Resident
    I just started playing this game this week, so sorry if I have overlooked something, but I just expanded for the first time and something didn't seem to go right.
    I chose the top left corner to expand. It seemed to go through and the plant life changed from generic background to trees and rocks. When I clicked on a mushroom the screen blinked and now that area is back to not part of mine.
    If I try to purchase that area again, it is showing that I have the lanterns and the money, but I don't have the Royal points.
    Any suggestions?
    Device: iPad Air (iOS 8.1.3)
    Game version: 1.2.6

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cynpays View Post
    I just started playing this game this week, so sorry if I have overlooked something, but I just expanded for the first time and something didn't seem to go right.
    I chose the top left corner to expand. It seemed to go through and the plant life changed from generic background to trees and rocks. When I clicked on a mushroom the screen blinked and now that area is back to not part of mine.
    If I try to purchase that area again, it is showing that I have the lanterns and the money, but I don't have the Royal points.
    Any suggestions?
    Device: iPad Air (iOS 8.1.3)
    Game version: 1.2.6
    Try restarting your game/device to see if you expansion gets fixed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Sorry, I should have mentioned that I restarted the app - no change, then I powered down the iPad and tried again - no change.

New Resident
    I don't know if anyone did something behind the scenes but it is fixed now. Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cynpays View Post
    I don't know if anyone did something behind the scenes but it is fixed now. Thanks!
    Oh good!! Glad you got your expansion back!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I am working on the kingdom goals "horsin' around" and there must be a problem with the shie polish. I have 17 horn polish and 45 mane brushes in storage, after I used the amount required for this task. The only thing I have left to collect is 2 shoe polishes. Which means, since I collected the task amount, I have 62 more collections and NOT ONE has been an alicorn shoe polish. Is this a bug? Or, is it normal? It's very frustrating!

Also, my carriage is fully upgraded and not dropping them either.
    Last edited by sophiensissi; 02-26-15 at 09:02 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I am working on the kingdom goals "horsin' around" and there must be a problem with the shie polish. I have 17 horn polish and 45 mane brushes in storage, after I used the amount required for this task. The only thing I have left to collect is 2 shoe polishes. Which means, since I collected the task amount, I have 62 more collections and NOT ONE has been an alicorn shoe polish. Is this a bug? Or, is it normal? It's very frustrating!

Also, my carriage is fully upgraded and not dropping them either.
    I just got my first alicorn shoe polish.