Page 63 of 215 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    When the game crashes, does it give you an error message? If so, please let us know what this message says. Some devices are not compatible with certain Android devices.
    No error message given. It just closes during the loading process.

Have you been able to open the game and play a few times? Or does the game crash 100% of the time?

Please try closing out background apps running on your device. This game requires a lot of resources so this will help improve gameplay. If you're able to open the game, please let your game load fully before you start playing. If you continue to experience issues, please let us know.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I having issues with one of the fortune tent quests, I have been stuck on The Lip Puckering Fortune for what it seems like forever. No matter how many trees I chop down it does not go away. Anyway to fix this so I can move on?

I am using an IPAD 2nd generation (I believe)
    Castle story 1.2.6
    Kingdom name: Victorious
    ID: KimmieKayy

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmiekayy View Post
    I having issues with one of the fortune tent quests, I have been stuck on The Lip Puckering Fortune for what it seems like forever. No matter how many trees I chop down it does not go away. Anyway to fix this so I can move on?

I am using an IPAD 2nd generation (I believe)
    Castle story 1.2.6
    Kingdom name: Victorious
    ID: KimmieKayy
    Are you chopping dead trees?

.The Lip Puckering Fortune
    (Check every tree)
    Chop down Dead Tree x 3
    Rewards: Random fruits(apples, lemons , and oranges)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Device: iPad 3rd gen (model A1416)
    Game version: 1.2.6

I don't know if this is a bug or what but when I collected the treasure from one of my adventures, I received an albino pig and when given the option to store or place I chose to place it in my game. First off, the pig was invisible (ie wasn't showing up) and when I clicked to place it, the game closed out, restarted and gave me an error message of needing to has internet access for a split second and then my game started up again. Only I was missing all the items I collected from my adventure including the albino pig (and it was not in my inventory). Obviously I have no way of screenshooting this and am not even entirely sure it's possible to get an albino pig from the adventures in the Queen's Court.

Quote Originally Posted by moonrabbitt View Post
    Device: iPad 3rd gen (model A1416)
    Game version: 1.2.6

I don't know if this is a bug or what but when I collected the treasure from one of my adventures, I received an albino pig and when given the option to store or place I chose to place it in my game. First off, the pig was invisible (ie wasn't showing up) and when I clicked to place it, the game closed out, restarted and gave me an error message of needing to has internet access for a split second and then my game started up again. Only I was missing all the items I collected from my adventure including the albino pig (and it was not in my inventory). Obviously I have no way of screenshooting this and am not even entirely sure it's possible to get an albino pig from the adventures in the Queen's Court.
    The issue with sync errors have been resolved. If you are still experiencing this issue, please let us know. Please wrote to support@teamlava.com if you have lost any items. Thank you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I've been having a problem with CS and a couple other TL games where it says I'm not connected to the internet but i am. I usually have to restart my device but it keeps happening. Anyone else having this issue? What can I do? I'm using an ipad 2 and the current updated games

I'm having trouble with all my Team Lava games! They won't LOAD! I tried re-starting my iPad and I also deleted the games and reinstalled them. They still won't load!

Castle will not load on my IPads. Did anyone help you?
    Solstice14

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by margarita1013 View Post
    I'm having trouble with all my Team Lava games! They won't LOAD! I tried re-starting my iPad and I also deleted the games and reinstalled them. They still won't load!
    I've had issues with all the games for about a week. Usually, they'll eventually load after several attempts. Castle Story hasn't loaded all day.