Page 61 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper

How can I give cookies away

I can't give my cookie away in a culinary Christmas
    Last edited by LadyLolepere; 12-19-14 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Need quick reply

You don't have any Christmas Cookies to give away yet. You'll need to craft the Christmas Cookies in your Kitchen or Winter Bakery (if you purchased one and have one already) and then give them away by tapping the "Give" button.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I was doing the Christmas quests and one came up with a 6 hour time limit. I went to work, came home, and the time was up. Now none of the challenges come up for Christmas at all. Can this be reset, or am I just out of luck.

I wrote about purchase of gems, but never received. My bank processed purchase. How do I get my gems or credit my money back to card.

Quote Originally Posted by momandpeaches View Post
    I wrote about purchase of gems, but never received. My bank processed purchase. How do I get my gems or credit my money back to card.
    Email support with all the info about your kingdom and include a copy of your purchase ticket.

Support@teamlava.com
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ceegee4709 View Post
    I was doing the Christmas quests and one came up with a 6 hour time limit. I went to work, came home, and the time was up. Now none of the challenges come up for Christmas at all. Can this be reset, or am I just out of luck.
    Sorry to hear that! If you are inquiring the Part 1 or Part 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas event, these Goals expired on December 16th, 11:30AM PST. Hope this answers your question!

I recently expanded into the plot with the tablet. There were a lot of other trees / rocks etc. especially a red petal plant ( very much needed as I haven't one yet) but these all disappeared after clicking the check mark. Thought perhaps after translating it they might return ( hopefully) but still working on that quest. If anyone knows about this please let me know . Thank you in advance and apologies if this was already asked and answered somewhere else 😀

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenMilandris View Post
    I recently expanded into the plot with the tablet. There were a lot of other trees / rocks etc. especially a red petal plant ( very much needed as I haven't one yet) but these all disappeared after clicking the check mark. Thought perhaps after translating it they might return ( hopefully) but still working on that quest. If anyone knows about this please let me know . Thank you in advance and apologies if this was already asked and answered somewhere else ��
    Welcome to the forum! The white flowers just look like they are red on land not yet expanded. You won't get any red flowers, they are a gem only purchase. You will get blue and orange and white flowers, plus trees and rocks, mushrooms, ferns, old logs, patches of grass (to name a few) when you expand and open up more land. Hope that helps.

If you go into Edit mode, you can rearrange things to fit easier....

Lol ok Thank you about the white flowers looking like red on the shaded expansions before purchase. Any info on why all the other items pictured within the plot of land having the tablet ( trees, rocks, flowers, etc. ) disappeared " after " expanding ? Would have been nice to get the items pictured when they were shaded rather than have them all disappear whatever color they were lol.

Exclamation lost expansion

Just expanded..took my coins (30,000 to be exact) and poof, my expansion disappeared. I'm not happy.

Device is a LePan Google certified, and current version of game.
    Ticked off, took me forever to earn those coins.
    Bummed.
    Is there a way to recoup lost land/coins?

Thanks!