Page 60 of 215 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Quote Originally Posted by ndtraveler View Post
    Can you actually store anything in the storage cellar? If you can, how does it work, because mine does not work. Thanks.
    When you're in edit mode and you tap on a storable item, you will see the an icon of a brown chest with a green arrow pointing inside of it. You can tap that icon to store an item in your Storage Cellar. Tapping on the Storage Cellar itself will not do anything. You can access your inventory through going to "Edit" and tapping on "Inventory" at the bottom left of your screen.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I’ve won gems and an orange tree from an adventure, but the gems never got added to my total and I was unable to find the orange tree in my inventory. All other items from adventures are in inventory. Is there another place where special items from adventures are stored?

I tried restarting the game and my device, as well as uninstalling the game, but none of these helped.

I’m using an Android device.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyshop94 View Post
    I?ve won gems and an orange tree from an adventure, but the gems never got added to my total and I was unable to find the orange tree in my inventory. All other items from adventures are in inventory. Is there another place where special items from adventures are stored?

I tried restarting the game and my device, as well as uninstalling the game, but none of these helped.

I?m using an Android device.
    When you get an item from an adventure, you will have an option to place or store it.
    First of all try restarting your game or device, then check your inventory again.

If gems and orange tree are not back, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I do not know if I am posting in the right place. But I am missing the Holiday update. Please can help me? I noticed the first part is almost done. I play castle story ( level 44)on the I pad 2

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by freijbourg View Post
    I do not know if I am posting in the right place. But I am missing the Holiday update. Please can help me? I noticed the first part is almost done. I play castle story ( level 44)on the I pad 2
    Have you completed Part one?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ristmas-Part-1
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    No, i did not get part 1. I only have Christmas items in the market. Not any quests!!!

Quote Originally Posted by freijbourg View Post
    No, i did not get part 1. I only have Christmas items in the market. Not any quests!!!
    My goals also have disappeared I was just starting to have to check flowers, I think the goal after thr French hens?...
    Scarletfyr

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    My goals also have disappeared I was just starting to have to check flowers, I think the goal after thr French hens?...
    Sorry about that, the Goal "The French Connection" and related Goals expired today at 11:30AM PST. You can find more information about those Goals HERE. Hope this helps!

I was gathering swans, and had 2 days left to complete. But now the Quest is gone. How come? When there was still time.
    I play on Iphone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by countessdk View Post
    I was gathering swans, and had 2 days left to complete. But now the Quest is gone. How come? When there was still time.
    I play on Iphone
    The Goal "Swans on the Lam" also expired on December 16th, 11:30AM PST. You can find information on that Goal right HERE as well. Thanks!