Page 58 of 215 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    When did you experience the Kitchen revert to the unbuilt form? Please let us know if this happens again and with which building. Thanks!
    It happened at 10:30 am EST. It hasn't happened since and everything else has been normal. Thank you for responding!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel411 View Post
    All of a sudden my kitchens appeared in the unbuilt form. I tried force closing and restarting but they still appeared that way. Then, when it came time to collect candy corn, the timer on both kitchens reset to 30 mins and the kitchens appeared normal. I only lost 30 minutes in collection time but if this keeps happening it will be hard to cook anything.
    I'm experiencing the same!!
    But I have/had problems with a lot of things:

- all the plots I had planted corn and sugar on (and the time of corn is way above 3 minutes)
    - 2 active kitchens
    - house of Thomas
    - house of Ivy
    - house of Sabina
    - Thurston's fort? (don't know)
    - 1 active workshop
    - 1 active forge
    - 1 active potionshop
    - Cownt Dracula

All things having to do with candy corn!

I closed the game and opened. Several times.
    I disclosed my Ipad.
    Didn't work.

While writing this I checked again, and suddenly some (!) buildings we're back and my corn and sugar is growing again. But indeed, time has set back in those.

Another check: everything is back now with time resets, only... my Cownt Dracula is still gone!! The spot has changed again, but there is only an oval shadow and time has set back.

Now, yes, after several checks my Cownt is back!!

Conclusion: weird....
    I play on Ipad Air, 8.0.2. Closing and opening didn't help.
    But I noticed it happened right after I downloaded Jewel Mania Halloween.

I hope it doesn't occur too much... Luckily I saw it happen and it didn't take long, but I van i agine it can causes lots of problems for some! (and it was pretty scary to see my kingdom so devestated....).
    I am Zelda

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I'm experiencing the same!!
    But I have/had problems with a lot of things:

- all the plots I had planted corn and sugar on (and the time of corn is way above 3 minutes)
    - 2 active kitchens
    - house of Thomas
    - house of Ivy
    - house of Sabina
    - Thurston's fort? (don't know)
    - 1 active workshop
    - 1 active forge
    - 1 active potionshop
    - Cownt Dracula

All things having to do with candy corn!

I closed the game and opened. Several times.
    I disclosed my Ipad.
    Didn't work.

While writing this I checked again, and suddenly some (!) buildings we're back and my corn and sugar is growing again. But indeed, time has set back in those.

Another check: everything is back now with time resets, only... my Cownt Dracula is still gone!! The spot has changed again, but there is only an oval shadow and time has set back.

Now, yes, after several checks my Cownt is back!!

Conclusion: weird....
    I play on Ipad Air, 8.0.2. Closing and opening didn't help.
    But I noticed it happened right after I downloaded Jewel Mania Halloween.

I hope it doesn't occur too much... Luckily I saw it happen and it didn't take long, but I van i agine it can causes lots of problems for some! (and it was pretty scary to see my kingdom so devestated....).
    We're glad to hear that all of your items are back now! If you're still missing anything or anything looks weird in your Kingdom, please let us know and we'll look into it.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

My haunted hall will not upgrade to level 5 and my visits to the market and cathedral will not register to the quest goal. What's happening? Any advice or is this happening to other players?
    My kingdom is HappyPlace ��

Quote Originally Posted by happp123 View Post
    My haunted hall will not upgrade to level 5 and my visits to the market and cathedral will not register to the quest goal. What's happening? Any advice or is this happening to other players?
    My kingdom is HappyPlace ��
    Please try force closing your game and see if your option to upgrade your Haunted Hall comes back. Which Goals are you currently working on right that you're having issues with?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi Pika, I haven't seen it posted here, but there was a post in Halloween thread about not being able to place the hayride. The error message is about the one about levelling up. This morning on my wall another (different) neighbour asked me the same question as it happened again. It seems that perhaps it's being caught up in a wall limit, which is strange as the limit was removed. I advised both players to make sure they were at current version (which they must be in order to see the Halloween event) and force close and if it didn't work to post here in the bugs thread. Let me know if you need more info... Cheers!

Rhino Keeper
    What's wrong? I haven't been able to log in because you're doing updates? Are you revamping the whole game...I've been at work 12 hours and I still can't get in

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi Pika, I haven't seen it posted here, but there was a post in Halloween thread about not being able to place the hayride. The error message is about the one about levelling up. This morning on my wall another (different) neighbour asked me the same question as it happened again. It seems that perhaps it's being caught up in a wall limit, which is strange as the limit was removed. I advised both players to make sure they were at current version (which they must be in order to see the Halloween event) and force close and if it didn't work to post here in the bugs thread. Let me know if you need more info... Cheers!
    The limit was raised again so they should be able to place their Hayrides now

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLolepere View Post
    What's wrong? I haven't been able to log in because you're doing updates? Are you revamping the whole game...I've been at work 12 hours and I still can't get in
    Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues getting in the game.

Don't have the right architecture to play?