Page 53 of 213 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    When are you hoping to fix the length of posts? Dragon story does not have this problem. Please look into it!

New Resident
    I still have the quest to give 50 pyre crystals, but the quest to go to the Pyre Caverns doesn't show up anymore. How do I finish this quest (w/o having to collect 500 coal to make them in the workshop)?

The Adventure "Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns" is no longer available. The only way to obtain Pyre Crystals now is to craft them in the Workshop for 10 Coals each.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    Crash
    crash
    crash
    crash!!!!!
    Crash
    crash
    six crashes and i still have not been able to craft the purple stuff to make the green stuff!!!!!
    Really!?!?!?!?!?
    You may experience these force closes more often than others if you are on an older device. Please try closing out all background apps running in the background of your device. Also, try letting everything load before you start playing. These steps may help with the force closes.

Fashion Designer
    Sale sign is up, but no time limit and gems won't come up. Only coins and energy?

Rhino Keeper
    I just completed one of the new expansions, and when I placed old Thomas house on it ,one of the red fang beasts appeared, but he is outside the castle grounds, not a place I can reach so I can't get rid of him. I did the usual force close, shutdown but he is still there. I use an iPad Air with iOS 5 plus. Please help me get rid of the beast, thank you!,

You'll need to zoom in on the Beast and tap on an area of it that appears inside of the expanded area to fight him. For example, if his tail is the only part that appears inside of the expanded area, tapping on that will bring up the option to fight it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    You'll need to zoom in on the Beast and tap on an area of it that appears inside of the expanded area to fight him. For example, if his tail is the only part that appears inside of the expanded area, tapping on that will bring up the option to fight it.
    I tried that, he is too far out in forbidden territory.

Banned
    You said you moved OT's condo.. Go to edit mode and drag something over that area where monster is.. is there a Old Log or something?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I just completed one of the new expansions, and when I placed old Thomas house on it ,one of the red fang beasts appeared, but he is outside the castle grounds, not a place I can reach so I can't get rid of him. I did the usual force close, shutdown but he is still there. I use an iPad Air with iOS 5 plus. Please help me get rid of the beast, thank you!,
    So you say when u placed OT's house it spawned a Fang Beast? I think it was there already..