Page 52 of 215 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

New Resident
    I can not forge the garnet trinket. I have 4 garnet stones but my life tree trinket has disappeared. Is this the fairies work? What can I do besides spend 50 jewels?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Docs View Post
    I can not forge the garnet trinket. I have 4 garnet stones but my life tree trinket has disappeared. Is this the fairies work? What can I do besides spend 50 jewels?
    The faeries take the garnet you used and return the life tree trinket. If they've taken it instead of the garnet you should email support@teamlava.com and get them to check your game.
    Last edited by maguar; 05-28-14 at 03:20 AM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    QUESTION: I have a neighbour who is looking for the Jewelled Talon. I've read all the posts about it, but can't find what I'm looking for. She has Sabina walking around dressed prettily, has her house and has collected from it (which is how you get the talon). She has current goals of the current dragon ones, plus Heated Argument and one more time and Sister Sister, which are faerie, sapling and trades. I've asked her to double check her inventory too. Any ideas?

She checked her inventory and it's not there. She doesn't use the forums, hence my post on her behalf.

Kingdom name is christina.
    Last edited by maguar; 05-28-14 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Removed ID

Nightclub Owner
    What level is she at and does she have the latest version installed?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    After over 15 tries, I had the second egg, but.... the game crash when the reward sign came up. When I went back, my castle had to be collected from again. I didn't get the egg again which really stinks because that was my second to last piece of mithril. I have an iPod 4G and I'm on version 1.9.3. and I want to know if there is any way you can "dummy" down the game for users that have older devices like you did with Farm 2?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    QUESTION: I have a neighbour who is looking for the Jewelled Talon. I've read all the posts about it, but can't find what I'm looking for. She has Sabina walking around dressed prettily, has her house and has collected from it (which is how you get the talon). She has current goals of the current dragon ones, plus Heated Argument and one more time and Sister Sister, which are faerie, sapling and trades. I've asked her to double check her inventory too. Any ideas?

She checked her inventory and it's not there. She doesn't use the forums, hence my post on her behalf.

Kingdom name is christina.
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    What level is she at and does she have the latest version installed?
    Yes she is on version 1.1.8. Level 40.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes she is on version 1.1.8. Level 40.
    Ok that cuts out any issues with old versions and level caps. I think at this stage notifying support@teamlava.com would be best as they can get in, check her game and see if there there is something she still has to do or if there is a bug they can fix.

Rhino Keeper
    Crash
    crash
    crash
    crash!!!!!
    Crash
    crash
    six crashes and i still have not been able to craft the purple stuff to make the green stuff!!!!!
    Really!?!?!?!?!?

Fashion Designer
    I just made 2 jewels in the craftshop but they do not add up when I hit the give button with my time limited quest. It happened yesterday too several times but this is annoying because I specially crafted them! And I gave my jewels to the wrong quest ( the glitch ) so that is two times annoying!
    Edit this because I think 2 jewels is 1 %? Is this the case?
    Last edited by dala12; 06-03-14 at 03:32 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    I just made 2 jewels in the craftshop but they do not add up when I hit the give button with my time limited quest. It happened yesterday too several times but this is annoying because I specially crafted them! And I gave my jewels to the wrong quest ( the glitch ) so that is two times annoying!
    Edit this because I think 2 jewels is 1 %? Is this the case?

If its the 200 jewels then yes 2 jewels = 1%