Page 48 of 215 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

The issue with messages only showing one line has been fixed, please update to Castle Story 1.1.8 which was released today.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    hi Pika, I've just installed and done all the other things you need to do... Just thought I'd mention that those other games that show up on your goal list like Jewel Mania or Pinball etc, have disappeared. I just got new ones yesterday and now they've gone. But, again, not a big issue, just an observation. Thanks....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    hi Pika, I've just installed and done all the other things you need to do... Just thought I'd mention that those other games that show up on your goal list like Jewel Mania or Pinball etc, have disappeared. I just got new ones yesterday and now they've gone. But, again, not a big issue, just an observation. Thanks....
    My observation is, I wouldn't call that a bug, I call it an improvement. Have had 'play to level X' For 3 things for ages. Was not interested in doing it and it bugged me that they would not go away. Now there gone. Yayyyyyyyy!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sometimes if I don't start them straightaway they disappear until game day reset
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I have ipad version 7.1.1 and Castle story version 1.1.8. I've lost coins overnight (thousands+). I have force closed the game and restarted it and still lost coins. then I stupidly started to play again and lost another 10,000 coins. Help please

Rhino Keeper
    Just collected from my troll pit to start the battle of Yamike. He popped up with 80 required hits to defeat him. After 10 smacks with the club, my game reset and Yamike turned into a regular troll. I was not able to accomplish the goal, and now I need to wait another 22 hours for the troll pit to reset. Looks like in addition to the problem with Kaz's house resetting, there is now a problem with the troll pit resetting.

Host(ess)
    I'm having a problem collecting From Kaz's abode I collected this morning and no problem after defeating one of the Troll Kings I am not able to collect from him. When I collect from Kaz's abode the game resets to before I collected from him. I have forced shut game and deleted and reinstalled. I have version 1.1.8 I'm on iPhone 5 version 1057.1.1. Pls advise as not sure what else I can do

Fashion Designer
    you will just have to wait until they can fix this. There is not a solution at the moment

Rhino Keeper
    I'm using IPad Air 7.1.1 Castle Story 1.1.8 I'm trying to complete the Fairie Respite. I HAD 10 Mithril to complete the quest and suddenly 4 are missing. Considering I haven't had any need to use Mithril could you please tell me what happened to it?

I have the same problem, cant collect from Kaz... Please fix this Team Lava...
    iPad 7.1.1 castle story versie 1.1.8
    Last edited by jacobie454; 04-26-14 at 02:40 PM.