Page 46 of 215 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLolepere View Post
    I can't find my question in bugs/fixes and I'm not allowed to post there sooooo.... I have an IPAD AIR IOS 7.1 and Castle story version 1.1.7 I'm currently on the How Clean is your library quest. I'm on level 5 in my library and I have visited the library twice and it's not giving me credit...I need to visit ten times I'm sorry to have to post here
    Here is your thread
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post886936

Note: If you look under your name in your profile there are links you can click to take you to all your started threads and all your posts.
    This way you can find them later if needed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Unhappy ipad1 out?..??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ange1684 View Post
    I got a reply back from Teamlava about the new update on iPad 1, and they basically said the game isn't designed to work anymore on iPad 1. So until i can get a new iPad its really not worth the hassle of playing.
    Say it ain't so! I haven't received reply to my email sent on the 11 th. . . hmmmm Anyone else heard anything?

Do you have any info on how to get back to pre-update status for iPad 1 users? I just paid for Gemma when I lost ability to play. Real rip,off don't ya think?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange1684 View Post
    I got a reply back from Teamlava about the new update on iPad 1, and they basically said the game isn't designed to work anymore on iPad 1. So until i can get a new iPad its really not worth the hassle of playing.
    How far along did you get into the game? (I dread the the day that IPad 2s become an obsolete platform).

The App Store should really have the minimum specs updated.

This is a picture from today, April 16th, 2014.

New Resident
    Sad to say that I have also been told by TL that my high end and super pricey iPad1 is "too old and lacking in resources and power" to play CS any more. It won't even open, not since last week's update. TL won't tell you this outright until you have exchanged at least 6 emails with them. I asked them to put me back to my pre update version so I can at least say goodbye to my neighbours, but they won't. I'm so frustrated.

New Resident
    And, I might add, it is likely only a matter of time until TL makes all the rest of my games u playable on my iPad 1. Such a waste after more than 2 years of daily game play. I'm on Level 50!! Not fair, TL. You could have warned us that the update was not compatible with certain devices!

New Resident
    Hi to all,

I have problem with this game((

My storm ID: cheresta, name of Kingdom: Chernikfor. My level - 44. Me device: Iphone 4s

Yesterday I tried to past the next task: "With our Powers Combined", in which I must to craft the Garnet Trinket. And I crafted it(for 4 times!!!), and upgraded the level of Goddess Tree.... but after few secconds all dissapeared. The level of this Tree was previous, and the Garnet Trinket dissapeared((((

And you know how much time needed, to find out this red trinket, and to craft the Garnet Trinket(((((

Please, help me.

Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    cheresta it sounds like you might have been a victim of a sync error. Next time you craft your trinket don't upgrade the tree immediately. Instead visit a neighbour as this will cause your game to sync with the servers. Then if you get a sync error you'll still have the trinket.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I should have just posted the email they sent me.

[ Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum]

They should not have released this update for iPad 1's if it doesn't work. They said it was for bug fixes, but it didn't fix my bugs they just grew enormous instead, they need better insect spray next time. I also can't visit my neighbours either. I've had about 4 successful visits to neighbours in a week. Thats when it actually lets me into the game. But by the seems of it Im lucky that i can occasionally get into my game, even if it does crash after 2 minutes. There does seem to be a time, at about lunch time for me that i can seem to be able to get into CS without it crashing for a couple of minutes at least.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-18-14 at 02:33 PM. Reason: removed support email

Rhino Keeper
    I almost feel guilty posting here after hearing about iPad1 users. I have an iPad2 and assume it is only a matter of time before it becomes obsolete.

This is where I am having challenges: getting quest items! Does TL actually think that creating quests that so very many people cannot finish in a timely matter is fun gaming? Let me give you the answer: NO, no freaking way, no freaking how is it fun to tap your Castle or Barracks to see that once again there is no Alicorn Wing, Burning Ember, Dark Cave Formation ( which may be the key to the bonus plan for Rainbow Prism). I got lucky that for me, at least, it only took 9 MONTHS of Adventuring for me to get my first Alicorn. I cannot even get a Pumpkin Patch, and that was the only interesting sounding item released at the time for Adventuring bonuses. Yet if I placed every building, decoration, fence, tree and animal into storage, I could cover the entire available area with Benches, Anvils and Campfires. I cannot get a Rainbow prism because I do not want to spend any more Gems buying Dark Cave Formations. I honestly believe that after 3 months you should be able to get your items mentioned above. Now fish are rare drops? All I have gotten from my wells, ponds, Mermaid Lagoon or Swampy Pond are the golden fish I have gotten all along. I have been playing since long before what you are calling the Anniversary of Castle Story which was actually the first major update on 25 October 2012. I thought your team would have satisfied their jollies by frustrating the players of Dragon Story and the now gone for the same reason Monster Story. I am thinking of deleting this game because it is not fun any longer. Playing games should be fun and not make you want to put your still-supported device aside. I wish I could be more positive.