Page 44 of 215 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Hi, I'm having some difficulty completing the quest "beat up the...lovecupines." I somehow got the quest a week or two ago, but am not sure how as I don't have any valentine's day themed items (except the pink alicorn, if that counts...I'm not sure). I looked up how to summon lovecupines and I found tending pink trees and plants, collecting from pink towers or love shack, etc but I don't have any of these so I don't see how I would be able to complete this quest. Any suggestions?

Also I used to get requests to download other games, but I never did because I didn't have enough room on my iPad, and now that I have room I never get the requests. I've read you can get gems from downloading these games and I'm short on gems right now so I was wondering if there was a fix to this as well?

Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kayceecameron View Post
    Hi, I'm having some difficulty completing the quest "beat up the...lovecupines." I somehow got the quest a week or two ago, but am not sure how as I don't have any valentine's day themed items (except the pink alicorn, if that counts...I'm not sure). I looked up how to summon lovecupines and I found tending pink trees and plants, collecting from pink towers or love shack, etc but I don't have any of these so I don't see how I would be able to complete this quest. Any suggestions?

Also I used to get requests to download other games, but I never did because I didn't have enough room on my iPad, and now that I have room I never get the requests. I've read you can get gems from downloading these games and I'm short on gems right now so I was wondering if there was a fix to this as well?

Thanks!
    The pink alicorn will sometimes triggers lovecupine so you'll be able to finish the quest in time.

Quests to download games go out randomly. iOS users don't get gem rewards for this. There are other goals that do give gem rewards.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

iOS 7.0.2, castle story 1.1.6 upon slaying the boar and receiving boar tusks they are not showing up in my inventory. Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MynesDinner View Post
    iOS 7.0.2, castle story 1.1.6 upon slaying the boar and receiving boar tusks they are not showing up in my inventory. Thank you.
    Are you maxed out on boar Tusks?

Try restarting your device to see if they show up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    New version update (IOS) in app store!
    Version 1.1.7

Bug fixes? What bug fixes? I can't even open the game after the new update. As soon as the opening screen vanishes, the game crashes. Delete and reinstall didn't help. I play ipad 1, ios 5.1.1

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by keziahmason View Post
    Bug fixes? What bug fixes? I can't even open the game after the new update. As soon as the opening screen vanishes, the game crashes. Delete and reinstall didn't help. I play ipad 1, ios 5.1.1
    Older devices can have issues when playing the game. Make sure you restart your device before playing to close out background applications.
    Is 5.1.1. the highest software update for your Ipad?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Older devices can have issues when playing the game. Make sure you restart your device before playing to close out background applications.
    Is 5.1.1. the highest software update for your Ipad?
    Yes, 5.1.1. is the highest update for Ipad 1. I tried restart and the game opened for about 2 seconds before crashing. Before the new update I usually had to open the game twice, but now ... <sigh>

I've also noticed that my game seems to alternating between lagging and going super fast since I downloaded the update. These are discrete events and not related to text messages/emails/loading time, etc.

I also have an iPad 1 and that was a waste of time updating. I can't open my game, it keeps crashing while loading. Tried reinstalling and it worked for a minute before crashing, and now it won't let me back in.