Page 43 of 215 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Have you tried harvesting a pepper to see if it will trigger them again? If that doesn't work you'll need to email support@teamlava.com so they can help you out.
    Just planted two. So I will know in 12 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    In the last 3-4 days I am not receiving any gifts from nbrs. I have 2 accts: 29vanilla and WhidbeyPort. 29vanilla is the problem acct. When I try and gift myself I'm getting the usual message about already receiving max gifts; yet I haven't recd gifts from anyone else either. Thanks in advance for any help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    In the last 3-4 days I am not receiving any gifts from nbrs. I have 2 accts: 29vanilla and WhidbeyPort. 29vanilla is the problem acct. When I try and gift myself I'm getting the usual message about already receiving max gifts; yet I haven't recd gifts from anyone else either. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Are you maxed out (or close to maxed out) on the things that people can send as gifts? If you are close to maxed out on all the items, no one can send you anything. Try taking some of your supplies below 80 and see if you can send yourself a gift.

Rhino Keeper
    I wasn't aware of that; will give it a try. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I gifted myself something I knew I had 95 of, it didn't work. Then tried different item that I had less of and my gift was sent. Thanks again.

New Resident
    I can't visit all my visitors back! I can always visit my neigbours...
    I see them in the messages, but I can't click the visit-buttion - nothing happens.
    There are also messages from February 13th, where my nbrs helped me with a quest - they shouldn't be there either!?
    Is there anything I can do with these problems?

I am getting no gems after completing tasks/jobs.

Has been 4 or 5 times. I miss about 25 gems by now. The counter stucks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CarowG View Post
    I see them in the messages, but I can't click the visit-buttion - nothing happens.
    There are also messages from February 13th, where my nbrs helped me with a quest - they shouldn't be there either!?
    Try restarting your device, to see if this fixes the visiting issue.
    In your newsfeed, you can hold 10 messages where players visited and 10 messages stating who returned a goal item.
    You will not see the messages change until more come in, then the oldest messages drop off.

Quote Originally Posted by knochenlese1958 View Post
    I am getting no gems after completing tasks/jobs.

Has been 4 or 5 times. I miss about 25 gems by now. The counter stucks.
    There are not many goals that reward gems. Make sure the goal is not stating you will xps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am sure. I wouldn't have told, if I was not.
    Last edited by knochenlese1958; 04-07-14 at 03:27 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CarowG View Post
    Sometimes clicking a visitor's name on your news feed doesn't work. When that happens to me, I just tap/click on that person's name. So is Kaylee's Kingdom visited your kingdom, and you see "Kaylee's Kingdom" and the "Visit" button, just click on the name "Kaylee's Kingdom".

...And to add to what kooky said, your News Feed is working as intended.

Your newsfeed is divided into two unobvious sections. #1 - Visitors to your kingdom, and #2 - Request Helpers.

The top 10 portion always shows your last 10 most recent visitors.
    The bottom 10 section shows the last 10 neighbors that fulfilled a neighbor request.

My News Feed shows my neighbors last helped me with a neighbor request around Valentine's day (2/13 - 2/14), so although I have had many daily visitors, the bottom 10 neighbors that helped/filled my help request has remained the same and will remain the same until I get a new quest that requires me to ask for help from neighbors.
    Last edited by eepopp; 04-07-14 at 06:52 PM.