Page 40 of 215 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by muffinnosnuthin View Post
    My oversight. I thought i just needed to play the one valentine case but there are three. I solved out of order....duh. The baron gave me my prize when i solved case one.

Quote Originally Posted by ellaanabeth View Post
    Hi! I'm on the pink alicorn quest and I finally managed to build my pink wing for the quest 'what color was lady finerva's lips' and when I collected my pink wing the quest didn't pop and when I looked in my inventory it wasn't in there and my workshops were empty. I tried reloading the game and I still don't have it. Is there any way to recover it? I don't want to spend the gems when I worked so hard for two weeks to craft it.

Never mind my post above. My game fixed itself. My wing is in a workshop again and has some time left on the crafting. Much preferable to it not existing so ill take it as a win. Sorry for the unnecessary post!
    OH good! Thanks for reporting back!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

iPad 4
    OS 7.0.4
    Castle Story version 1.1.6
    While visiting a community kingdom, the character came up the info that I could complete the pink alicorn goal, went ahead using the 3different pieces created the alicorn, next goal came up to pet the alicorn, did that, then went home. Noticed the alicorn was not in my kingdom, must been placed in the community kingdom I had been visiting. Anyway of getting the alicorn back into my kingdom? When I tried to pet second time, I being asked to buy, but I have completed and attempted to place the baby alicorn. So what is the chance of returning the baby alicorn? Cannot remember the kingdom being visited!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by puppybracken View Post
    iPad 4
    OS 7.0.4
    Castle Story version 1.1.6
    While visiting a community kingdom, the character came up the info that I could complete the pink alicorn goal, went ahead using the 3different pieces created the alicorn, next goal came up to pet the alicorn, did that, then went home. Noticed the alicorn was not in my kingdom, must been placed in the community kingdom I had been visiting. Anyway of getting the alicorn back into my kingdom? When I tried to pet second time, I being asked to buy, but I have completed and attempted to place the baby alicorn. So what is the chance of returning the baby alicorn? Cannot remember the kingdom being visited!
    Your Pink Alicorn could not have been placed in another kingdom. Have you check your inventory? If it is not there, force close the game and reopen it, and check again.

Rhino Keeper
    I paid the gems since I didn't have time to finish the axes, but only got 1 feather (for the pink alicorn)! I don't want to have to do all those feathers one by one!! I restarted the game and my device (iPod Touch iOS 6) and it didn't fix it. What can I do? I haven't deleted the game and reinstalled yet. I had several axes done and had at least three given. I have 4 axes in my storage as well that I was going to give but then got a message saying I could pay just 2 gems to complete the whole thing, so that's what I did instead. Please help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah396 View Post
    I paid the gems since I didn't have time to finish the axes, but only got 1 feather (for the pink alicorn)! I don't want to have to do all those feathers one by one!! I restarted the game and my device (iPod Touch iOS 6) and it didn't fix it. What can I do? I haven't deleted the game and reinstalled yet. I had several axes done and had at least three given. I have 4 axes in my storage as well that I was going to give but then got a message saying I could pay just 2 gems to complete the whole thing, so that's what I did instead. Please help.
    Let me check on this. I finished my timed quest without using gems and got a few feathers( I still had to craft more). I am not sure if using gems you only get one feather.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Okay, this is bugging the hell out of me. I feel like a dumb (insert expletive here) for asking, like it's something really, embarrassingly basic that I just forgot to get done previously and isn't actually a bug or anything like that...

What quest do I have to complete to unlock levels above 30?

Please help this is driving me nuts.

Rhino Keeper
    I lost all my Precious Gems today while completing a Glimmergate related Goal it clearly stated 12 gems under the dragon scales but took 120. I could have purchased The adamant bar for 100 gems and not used other inventory items or waited 8 hours to forge. At the very least it should have given one dragon scale for 12 gems and then give the option to buy the other 9, So you could say Oops, that's not what I wanted to do. No warning! I don't feel I did it wrong, I followed the instructions! I feel extorted. I would have spent 80 gems on the diamond I need to Complete my Dragon and waited for scales!
    I really wanted to buy a Pink Sheep today since they go off market, now I can't even do that. I wish TL could just reverse everything from the time I pushed that button at 4:40 Eastern Standard time. I am really heartbroken over this.
    I visit 40-50 Nbrs a day. I post Quest Requirements and answer a lot of questions to help people. This, I do not understand.
    I am Level 30 with 100K+ XP. I don't make mistakes like this. The jargon is incorrect!
    Last edited by passinthru8; 02-17-14 at 10:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Help! I don't know how to use this Forum to get to a mediator! I typed the same story yesterday 5 times. A bit lengthy but no more than necessary, when I tried to post, it said I was not signed in or did not have permission. I finally went to my profile, since the entire time I was typing it, a pop up kept coming up that it was auto saving. Where? I saw New Album, so I typed there and copied to a mediator in "known bugs & issues" who was currently online. Still no reply? I am really upset about my issue. How do I make sure it gets to the right place?? Thanks so much!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marina2390 View Post
    Okay, this is bugging the hell out of me. I feel like a dumb (insert expletive here) for asking, like it's something really, embarrassingly basic that I just forgot to get done previously and isn't actually a bug or anything like that...

What quest do I have to complete to unlock levels above 30?

Please help this is driving me nuts.
    There are currently no levels above 30. However, TL has said that the level cap will be raised soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by passinthru8 View Post
    I lost all my Precious Gems today while completing a Glimmergate related Goal it clearly stated 12 gems under the dragon scales but took 120. I could have purchased The adamant bar for 100 gems and not used other inventory items or waited 8 hours to forge. At the very least it should have given one dragon scale for 12 gems and then give the option to buy the other 9, So you could say Oops, that's not what I wanted to do. No warning! I don't feel I did it wrong, I followed the instructions! I feel extorted. I would have spent 80 gems on the diamond I need to Complete my Dragon and waited for scales!
    I really wanted to buy a Pink Sheep today since they go off market, now I can't even do that. I wish TL could just reverse everything from the time I pushed that button at 4:40 Eastern Standard time. I am really heartbroken over this.
    I visit 40-50 Nbrs a day. I post Quest Requirements and answer a lot of questions to help people. This, I do not understand.
    I am Level 30 with 100K+ XP. I don't make mistakes like this. The jargon is incorrect!
    I'm sorry that you feel like you were misled. I've never used gems to buy one or multiple items needed for crafting, so I'm not sure what happens when this is done. Therefore, I can't tell you if what you experienced is unusual or not.

Please send an email to support@teamlava.com and explain your situation. Include your StormID in your email.