Page 4 of 213 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnypopins View Post
    Hi,
    I sent my knights to "search for ancient vault" I completed the goal. But did not get credit for it in my Adventure Time goal ???
    The only thing that comes to mind is that I completed it from my Kings Keep. Not from within the goal screen.
    Should that matter ?? Could be a Glitch.
    And can I get credit....

Thanks!
    Were your knights already on an adventure when you got the goal? If so you need to send them again as it only counts from after you got the goal.

It doesn't matter that you sent them from the keep.

Rhino Keeper
    Only being able to send three gifts AND not being able to request items is ludicrous for a game that requires 40 glimmer dust plus 8 super glue ( @ 5 glimmer dust each ) to build a single dwelling that is an integral part of the game. I am at level 20 and have the magic garden, but what for? I cannot use it. Please let me know if gifting/requesting will change because I may take a cue from some of my ( former ) neighbours and chuck this game along with the rest of my Story games.

ty maguar

New Resident
    I just started to play this game yesterday. Today become lv 6. But suddenly those quest which I have finished at lv5 came back again. My crops disappeare and certain items are missing. But still I am at lv6. I want to reset the game to lv1 and start it all over again. Please help. thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by szenga825 View Post
    I just started to play this game yesterday. Today become lv 6. But suddenly those quest which I have finished at lv5 came back again. My crops disappeare and certain items are missing. But still I am at lv6. I want to reset the game to lv1 and start it all over again. Please help. thanks!
    There is no option to restart the game.
    What item are you missing?
    What are the names of the goals that came back?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Orginally I have finished the quest-food stockpile and then doing the quest- the first caravan, while I have loaded most of the items needed. But suddenly there's a monster came out and I need to flight it down. After that, the quest food stockpile came back. All my stocks loaded are missing. I have got zero crops and animal products.

New Resident
    iPhone iOS 6.0.1
    game version Castle Story 1.1.1
    level 12

I completed the task "growing home" for Ivy but didn't place the house foundation because I was lacking room. After enough friends sent me the exotic seeds the game moved to the next task for the house but removed the option for me to place the foundation.

Also the gifts that some of my neighbors have sent me I cant seem to use. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    Thank You very much!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by szenga825 View Post
    Orginally I have finished the quest-food stockpile and then doing the quest- the first caravan, while I have loaded most of the items needed. But suddenly there's a monster came out and I need to flight it down. After that, the quest food stockpile came back. All my stocks loaded are missing. I have got zero crops and animal products.
    There are two caravan goals close together. Here is a list of goals. Could you know be on your second caravan goal?

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post395817
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pulsipher View Post
    iPhone iOS 6.0.1
    game version Castle Story 1.1.1
    level 12

I completed the task "growing home" for Ivy but didn't place the house foundation because I was lacking room. After enough friends sent me the exotic seeds the game moved to the next task for the house but removed the option for me to place the foundation.

Also the gifts that some of my neighbors have sent me I cant seem to use. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    Thank You very much!!
    You don't place a foundation as such. Plant the trees/flowers anywhere you want. Tend them a goal of 40 times. To do the water just have 40 water in your inventory and press "Water". The next quest will be to place and build ivys hut (unlocked in the special section of buildings in the market). You can place it wherever you want

I've noticed another way to get rocks without spending coins. Buy one rock pile and mine it until there is only 1 left (ex. 9/10) then put it in storage. Retrieve it from storage and you'll have all 10 mining strikes and won't have to buy more rock. I've also done this with trees...saves a lot of coins