Page 38 of 215 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Since the last few weeks i've had major crashing issues. I'm on an iPad 1. It keeps crashing especially when trying to craft something or to send out an adventure, it just won't let me select anything, then it will freeze and crash. Also moving across the screen especially quickly will make it freeze, and then crash. Its so frustrating, it will easily take me 6 goes of trying to craft something after repeatedly freezing and crashing. No wonder everyone else seems to be able to complete goals before I can because I have to try doing it multiple times.

New Resident
    I need to get to level 7 in the pool game but I don't have the game installed right now. I don't see the pool in the list of games either. How can I finish this quest if I can't d/l the game? I've looked through the app store for teamlava games but it came up with nothing, pool game wise. What do to?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ezilzha View Post
    I need to get to level 7 in the pool game but I don't have the game installed right now. I don't see the pool in the list of games either. How can I finish this quest if I can't d/l the game? I've looked through the app store for teamlava games but it came up with nothing, pool game wise. What do to?
    What is name of the goal?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What is name of the goal?
    League of His Own

Hi I also have the goal "league of his own". I have the pool game and i am on level 7 but the goal doesn't register. I have tried uninstalling and force closing.

Rhino Keeper
    My daughter and I are having a challenge with her Castle Story and Dragon Story. My daughter uses my iPhone 4S to play her "Story" games. I had noticed recently that she was not playing very much lately. Yesterday I asked her why she had stopped. I am confused by her answer. My daughter has had several strokes and as such, she experienced some brain damage. She told me that I had blocked her games. I do not think that is possible for me to do, is it? Checking the phone, I tried to open her games and could not. I deleted the icons and reinstalled the games. I could then open the games, but it is as if she had never played them at all. The games are back to the beginning. Other than making about four calls and a few texts, we have not done anything with the phone except for the update for the iPhone. Of course we have each other as neighbours and I can visit her kingdom and dragon island, so that has no.

Rhino Keeper
    . . . (Sorry, I guess my post was too long) has not changed. I really need help restoring her games since she was so proud of her dragon breeding s****s, and I am not sure she would like having to begin again especially since things like Valentine items are no longer around. I hope that having her Storm8 ID and password are not imperative because I did not think to get them from her, having not had any problems with any of the TL games I have been playing for the past few years and she cannot remember them either. I hope we can restore her games. I cannot tell you how heartbroken we both are at this moment. Many, many thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Hi Perry9877 if you can't get her storm8 ID and password you'll need to contact support@teamlava.com. It will help if you know the name of her kingdom/dragon island, the level she was on, gem count etc. Basically you'll be trying to give them info to prove that it's her account. When you email them you'll get a ticket number send me a PM with the info so I can follow it up for you.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    My fortune telller is not working! Playing on an IPHONE 5c and have 1.1.6 installed. I have finished all the current quest lines, forced closed and shut off the phone twice as well. Any suggestions? My id is otgland, lvl 30+

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by otgland View Post
    My fortune telller is not working! Playing on an IPHONE 5c and have 1.1.6 installed. I have finished all the current quest lines, forced closed and shut off the phone twice as well. Any suggestions? My id is otgland, lvl 30+
    There have not been any new fortunes recently.
    You can see a list of the fortunes on post 1 here
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request