Page 35 of 215 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

I'm having an issue with Never a Boar Show the cutie off. I push the go button and it takes me to the market to buy the pig. This can't be right. I have done the chicken but have never gotten anything on the cow. I did delete the game and re installed it. It did not fix the problem.
    I phone
    7.0.4 (11B554a)
    Castle Story 1.1.6
    Lv 30

New Resident
    Hi is there an error in castle story? I am very annoyed because I've spent a day making the emotion potion for Griselda and I bought 4 more theaters so that I would have 5 to visit to carry on with the quest and just when I finished tapping them plus ****ing a glimmer troll that got in the way, Castle story started buffering and then I had to **** the troll once again and tap the last theater again and then I gave the potion to Griselda (The grand Trolling quest) and after that Castle Story began to buffer again and when I tryed to give the potion to Griselda after that I couldn't because the potion has somehow disappeared and I can't make new ones in the potion shop anymore (and I shouldn't have to) so what has happened??!! This is soo annoying and I really hope you can fix this!! I have an iPhone 5s and I have tryed to restart my phone several times and Idon?t know what force close means (please explain it, I'm from Sweden). But I have double clicked the home button and when all of my open apps appears I slide them up to close them (as you do with iOS 7 oparative system). Then I open my Castle Story app but it still says that I don't have any ption to give Griselda. It says watch Geriselda drink the potion 0/1 and all of the three potions I made to make the emotion potion are gone and not in my inventry and I can't make new ones either.
    Looking forward to your quick reply.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by comet78 View Post
    I'm having an issue with Never a Boar Show the cutie off. I push the go button and it takes me to the market to buy the pig. This can't be right. I have done the chicken but have never gotten anything on the cow. I did delete the game and re installed it. It did not fix the problem.
    I phone
    7.0.4 (11B554a)
    Castle Story 1.1.6
    Lv 30
    Have you checked to see if it's in your inventory?

Quote Originally Posted by NinasIPhone4 View Post
    Hi is there an error in castle story? I am very annoyed because I've spent a day making the emotion potion for Griselda and I bought 4 more theaters so that I would have 5 to visit to carry on with the quest and just when I finished tapping them plus ****ing a glimmer troll that got in the way, Castle story started buffering and then I had to **** the troll once again and tap the last theater again and then I gave the potion to Griselda (The grand Trolling quest) and after that Castle Story began to buffer again and when I tryed to give the potion to Griselda after that I couldn't because the potion has somehow disappeared and I can't make new ones in the potion shop anymore (and I shouldn't have to) so what has happened??!! This is soo annoying and I really hope you can fix this!! I have an iPhone 5s and I have tryed to restart my phone several times and Idon?t know what force close means (please explain it, I'm from Sweden). But I have double clicked the home button and when all of my open apps appears I slide them up to close them (as you do with iOS 7 oparative system). Then I open my Castle Story app but it still says that I don't have any ption to give Griselda. It says watch Geriselda drink the potion 0/1 and all of the three potions I made to make the emotion potion are gone and not in my inventry and I can't make new ones either.
    I've reported this for you
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by NinasIPhone4 View Post
    You should be able to complete this quest and move on now. Please force close your game and check your inventory. Thanks!

If anyone else is experiencing this issue with the Emotion Potion, please let us know. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    Thank you so much. Everything was back to normal yesterday Happy!

New Resident
    Everything was back to normal yesterday Happy!

Farm Supplier
    Cannot connect to castle story or any team lava games my internet connection is fine just your games please help!

Fashion Designer
    Hi, I have internet difficulties as well. But as you can read this my internet connection is fine! So are you updating?

Rhino Keeper
    I am also having difficulties connecting to "story" games. Kingdom clash is okay. There is no update in App Store and but friend can still get in. I did the IOS 7 update as, she has, but still no luck? Any clues? It has been out for at least 12 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I am also having difficulties connecting to "story" games. Kingdom clash is okay. There is no update in App Store and but friend can still get in. I did the IOS 7 update as, she has, but still no luck? Any clues? It has been out for at least 12 hours.
    Finally back up.