Page 29 of 215 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    Getting more n more funny now! The magic forge is still working on the mithril.
    I just checked on the goal accidentally n found the longsword progress is now at 2/6!!
    No idea if it will turn to 6/6 when the mithril is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com. This is a known issue.
    Sent an email to support. When I checked return email with link to check status of my report:

Request not found
    You do not have access to request #1047706. It may have been solved or deleted.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-17-13 at 05:24 AM. Reason: fixed quote

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeandNanaBerg View Post
    Sent an email to support. When I checked return email with link to check status of my report:

Request not found
    You do not have access to request #1047706. It may have been solved or deleted.
    Not sure what this is about. respond back to your automatic email with your ticket number and let them know you have not had help with this.

Note: If you have sent in more than one email on this same issue, this ticket may have been canceled.
    If you have another ticket number respond back to that one.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you, will try that.

Support was fantastic! Thank you for the advice!

Farm Supplier
    I play on iPad 1 as well. It's been crashing for months, but the last month has been a nightmare. I've force closed all APS, I've shut off iPad and restarted, I've deleted AP & reinstalled until I'm blue in the face. Obviously I have the patience of Job to keep doing this but even my patience is running out. I've had entire days of doing the above and never getting in. One day all I could make is 4 sugars & 2 Choc bars. I've put a LOT of time in this game, over 7200 Royalty pts, so hate to give it up now but I can't play. Driving me crazy! I don't have $ to go buy a new iPad ;O just to play this game. Can they not program something to keep the iPad 1 ppl in the game?????? Please help

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone tell me how long it takes for TL support to get back to u about a problem? Or.......is anyone else having problems with gem total not increasing when they have been awarded gems for goals etc? I've completed loads, collected the gems but my gem total hasn't increased for about a week. And no I haven't hit speed up or spent them on anything.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1100 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how long it takes for TL support to get back to u about a problem? Or.......is anyone else having problems with gem total not increasing when they have been awarded gems for goals etc? I've completed loads, collected the gems but my gem total hasn't increased for about a week. And no I haven't hit speed up or spent them on anything.
    There have only been a few goals that award gems. What are the names of the goals where you did not get gems?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    There have only been a few goals that award gems. What are the names of the goals where you did not get gems?
    Not totally sure but around the last 5 - 10 rewards including those for installing new games etc so I know that dragon game was one. I've got some of them written down somewhere so I'll hunt them out tomorrow and post on here.. I have emailed TL but wasn't sure how long they take to reply.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1100 View Post
    Not totally sure but around the last 5 - 10 rewards including those for installing new games etc so I know that dragon game was one. I've got some of them written down somewhere so I'll hunt them out tomorrow and post on here.. I have emailed TL but wasn't sure how long they take to reply.
    Ok... Dark caves, red banners, beyond glimmer gate and drawing a blank are the ones that I wrote down but I know that some before that didn't pay out either it's just that I didn't write them down. Tbh didn't really take notice of gem total before I got rewards ...... Just knew that something wasn't adding up