Page 26 of 215 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Executive Chef
    Problem solved thank you

Executive Chef
    I am unable to send 3 gifts/day, I receive and cannot return anything, it's frustrating, it's like *****ing my neighbours!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I am unable to send 3 gifts/day, I receive and cannot return anything, it's frustrating, it's like *****ing my neighbours!
    Force close (close the game by using the home button etc) and restart the game. Always works for me with this issue.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been collecting from my tablet daily for the last couple months and only have one shard? my storm id is otgland. I am a level 30 player with no new quests. and the latest upgrade through Itunes. Could there be a problem with my game? Could I have skipped something and lost this opportunity?

Hi there, since a day I can't reach the game anymore? I constantly get the message that there is a problem with the internet connection while I am on the internet? I'm playing with an Iphone 5. Is this a problem more people have? And is it save to totally delete the game and reinstall it to see if it works then (without losing my kingdom of course) xx Katja

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by otgland View Post
    I have been collecting from my tablet daily for the last couple months and only have one shard? my storm id is otgland. I am a level 30 player with no new quests. and the latest upgrade through Itunes. Could there be a problem with my game? Could I have skipped something and lost this opportunity?
    Shards are completely rare so it's not likely to be anything wrong with your game. Have you expanded to Sabina, down her quest lien to unlike the roost and gotten the dragon egg? If not do it to get more quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyKatja View Post
    Hi there, since a day I can't reach the game anymore? I constantly get the message that there is a problem with the internet connection while I am on the internet? I'm playing with an Iphone 5. Is this a problem more people have? And is it save to totally delete the game and reinstall it to see if it works then (without losing my kingdom of course) xx Katja
    Completely safe to delete and reinstall as your game as it is saved on TLs servers. In fact it can help with certain issues.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Samurai quest

Just hatched my dragon after doing the quests and it's still in my book as a quest still to be done, help please

Quote Originally Posted by dollyjanet View Post
    Just hatched my dragon after doing the quests and it's still in my book as a quest still to be done, help please
    Oooops wrong game

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Completely safe to delete and reinstall as your game as it is saved on TLs servers. In fact it can help with certain issues.
    Great. Thanks! I will try that xxx

It works I can play again