Page 23 of 215 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by angellahg View Post
    When my neighbors try to send me a gift they are told ive received the max number allowed per day except im not receiving any, please help.
    If you are maxed out on the specific item that they are sending, they will get this message. They will need to pick a different item to send you.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I am on ipad...current version of castle story and I also can't upgrade my buildings. I have done a hard reset and deleted game and reinstalled and it has not fixed the issue. What do I do? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    help!!!!! I still can't upgrade buildings. grrrr

iPad 1st generation crashing incessantly

As noted below, Castle Story has been crashing more and more often on my iPad 1st generation. Sometimes it will open and crash before even getting to my kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by angela3737 View Post
    I'm on iPad first generation ( latest software and latest castle version ).. Castle Crashes often ( and Dragon)- never farm,bs,RS where im level 99 or higher ..Past few days - castle really crashing ..may crash 3 or 4 times if collecting ..but past 2 days will take 30 plus tries to either do a recipe in kitchen or try to make anything in workshop or tinker shop....

I also play castle and Dragon on itouch 4th generation without any issues - just on my iPad first generation has the issues .. I do the usual retiual of closing background games....delete and reinstall from app store game ..but nothing helps ..something past 2 or 3 days is really bad with the crashing ..unplayable for recipes / making workshop items ..just shutting down on just opening ...

Don't see much of others having this issue but I know a few of my neighbors are also having this issue past few days as they post me on other tl games that don't crash ..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by swstar View Post
    I am on ipad...current version of castle story and I also can't upgrade my buildings. I have done a hard reset and deleted game and reinstalled and it has not fixed the issue. What do I do? Thanks!
    This thread contains a link to a spreadsheet so you can see the real requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by mackbolan View Post
    As noted below, Castle Story has been crashing more and more often on my iPad 1st generation. Sometimes it will open and crash before even getting to my kingdom.
    I think that most of the newer games are now optimised towards iOS 6 or so. First generation devices can't upgrade to this so there are some performance issue. Make sure you close your other apps so they're not running in the background as this will reduce processing load.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    This thread contains a link to a spreadsheet so you can see the real requirements.

I think that most of the newer games are now optimised towards iOS 6 or so. First generation devices can't upgrade to this so there are some performance issue. Make sure you close your other apps so they're not running in the background as this will reduce processing load.
    I have Ipad 3 with IOS 6.4... that is not the reason. clearly something is going on with your end as everything was working fine until a couple weeks ago. no explanation for this. i havent played valentine edition in months why would i all of a sudden need it?

New Resident
    any update on the cutting it close issue? was this fixed?

New Resident

Cannot send gifts

I am not able to send gifts to friends, I always get the maxed out message. I have tried different items, and different friends, but I still get the same message. I get the message the first time I try to send a gift.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by swstar View Post
    I have Ipad 3 with IOS 6.4... that is not the reason. clearly something is going on with your end as everything was working fine until a couple weeks ago. no explanation for this. i havent played valentine edition in months why would i all of a sudden need it?
    The second part of maguar's answer was for mackbolan.

The problem you are having is universal across all devices. The developers are aware of the bug.
    For now, force closing and restarting has been known to fix the bug for most people. However, I just look at the spreadsheet that maguar linked to.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandbeed View Post
    I am not able to send gifts to friends, I always get the maxed out message. I have tried different items, and different friends, but I still get the same message. I get the message the first time I try to send a gift.
    One of two things may be happening:
    1. You get the message if you are trying to send gifts to more than three friends. You can only send gifts to three friends each day.
    2. The friend that you are sending a gift to is maxed out on the particular gift that you are trying to send.

Try sending a gift to one friend at a time. If you still get the maxed out message, try sending a different gift to that same friend. Keep changing gifts until you get the "gift is sent" message.