Page 212 of 215 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215 LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Fashion Designer
    My Realm Master window won't close. I have to force close my game and restart every time the realm master window opens, either by me or automatically. This is the 5th or 6th time this has happened. It also happens with the mid-event monster hunt/leader board. It makes play extremely difficult and means I can't compete for prizes on offer. I'm using an iPad Air 4, been using it for over a yr now with no problems till now. I'm using the latest version of castle story. I've sent a video showing that the button is not working for me to support . As I've reported this problem before but the issue was not resolved before the event was over. I have not changed any settings or has a recent update on my device. Please can someone help me?. My kingdom name is Purple Passion

Fashion Designer
    I don't get any mean bean spawns from crops anymore after crafting Joleen, also only one cold brew from the espresso golems, where it used to be 3 or so. I'm at 435 cold brews but it will be impossible to reach 500 like this and also hurts me in the realm master that I can't fight mean beans
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Executive Chef
    This is in reference to the Tales of Verona event. In Goal 5, we need to gather Seals of Verona by defeating Tybalt. The Defy the Stars side Goal has as one of its parts to defeat Tybalt. It states that "(This foe is hiding 'round the cows!)." I have been collecting from all my cows many times, and have never spawned Tybalt. I had to use the Tybalt Trap awarded at the end of Goal 4 to complete this side Goal. Please look into this glitch. Thank you very much!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks, I've now flagged this with S8.

Fashion Designer
    So, here we go again. When the points window opens it won't close using the top right cross. I again have to force close each time it opens. Frustrating again. Will be putting in a ticket but don't expect and quick fix a as I'm 16 hrs late in starting this event.

I know of at least one other player this has happened to, as they visited my Queendom to let me know it happened to her too last event and it's happened for me it's the past 6-7 events.

I've not changed any settings or had an update in this time.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 02-23-24 at 05:19 AM.

The daily tasks for the fairie chests are not showing up.

Rhino Keeper
    The Verona counter going backwards

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    The "beast master" does not work. I have fought against 3 Tybal and it does not give me the Tokens, in addition, "knight of Verona" does not appear in the mystical research center.
    I have closed the game 4 times and it continues the same, I can't make the swords, shields either, because it directs me to the work shop and they can't be built there, neither in the magic forge
    There is a dedicated bugs thread for this.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ast-master-bug

Executive Chef
    New Knight of Verona in MRC turns into Knight of Roses lookalike when placed in game.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2656.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	151.9 KB 
ID:	73404

Name:	IMG_2657.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	202.2 KB 
ID:	73405

Name:	IMG_2662.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	210.2 KB 
ID:	73406

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks Giselle, I've flagged this with the team. (I did write a note in discussions to you but that was before I saw you'd made this post.)