Page 211 of 215 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy5287 View Post
    This is ridiculous to do this intentionally. I saw that comment on the other post too. Why make us use so much energy for no reason. I don't even want to do this story line now.
    I agree. I am sorry S8. That was an unacceptable answer to the BUG and locking the thread is also unacceptable.

This may be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me. And I was super excited about another storyline.

It's frustrating enough having a rare, random monster spawn. But it's energy stealing to purposely spawn a useless monster with every bush collection.

The people who worked diligently to clear goals requiring the toxified spirit are being punished.

Edit: thank you S8 for realizing this issue was not a good idea. Thank you, also , for gpmaking the changes before the weekend
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 02-04-24 at 07:32 PM.

You should now be able to spawn the Jinn from the round cactus as well as the bush.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    You should now be able to spawn the Jinn from the round cactus as well as the bush.
    Nope. Still spawning the toxified spirit. I hope s8 will credit us all of the wasted energy at least

Fashion Designer
    Did HungryGoblin misspeak? Why would they do that intentionally? Did he/she mean unintended? This is really bad PR. I'm already about to give up on Fantasy Forest Story since they discontinued the Spin to Win, and I keep getting locked out of Dragon Story. This might be the push I need to give up on S8 games.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    I did get a Jinn off the round cactus just now. But only one so far?

Rhino Keeper
    The rollbacks are completely out of control. I daw one happen, so I re-did what I had just done in order to make something in the forge, started fabricating it again. Then there was a silent rollback—even further back than the first time. Re-did everything again. Came back an hour later to collect and it was all rolled back again! The game is not playable like this.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Rollbacks will be common as they fix all the issues that players are identifying. It's super annoying I know. I've restarted some goals multiple times too. Stop when it happens and force close your game first before proceeding as that will help to not backtrack on further progress when another rollback happens.

Executive Chef
    I just spawned my FOURTH Skunkupine from the bushes. After my third I restarted and stopped playing for an hour or so. It took TWENTY bushes before getting the 4th skunk. Luckily it's bedtime for me. Hopefully I can give the 30 of my 99 dew and get some Jinn to drop the Ivy Dew I need. I can't even get Jinn to spawn. I only got ONE ALL DAY.

I have wasted a lot of energy on jinn traps getting the Jinn but not the scroll at the end. Also it won't let me give items I have but send me to the "source" to get more when I already have some or all of what is needed. This started with the Mystical Desert part ll. Aggravating--no point in playing.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on Part2 goal 7 and now no Jinn's are spawning despite clearing at least 200 bushes and cacti.
    Plenty of other monsters are spawning but NO Jinn's.
    Please fix this S8 or no one will be able to EVER complete Part 2 let alone in 30 days to get the new pet.