Page 208 of 215 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbelllaa View Post
    The Faerie Atrium doesn?t show up in the Crafting menu, even when I click on the Atrium Antics Quest
    Do you mean you don't have the Faerie Atrium building? It should be in the market if you have never had it before.

If you do have it, then you need to bring it out of storage and place it on your board.

New Resident
    The Atrium Antics Quest began, but when I click on the market to get the Atrium, the Atrium doesn?t show up as an option at all, even if I?m redirected from clicking ?get? on the Quest journal. It just doesn?t show up as a building. I still have yet to buy one. I hope this helps!

This is new... haven't seen this before. What level are you in game? Once I know I'll ask the team why you can't purchase it. I'm going to ask in the discussion thread as there are players from all levels who might have experienced the same. If you're not at least level 15 that would explain it.

If you had one in storage, it will be in the Buildings tab.
    In the market it should be available to purchase in the Crafting tab for (most likely) 1000 coins.

Nightclub Owner
    Roll backs and galloping horses are the main features of the game now. Especially on very high level game boards.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident

Having same problem

The Atrium Antics Quest began, but when I click on the market to get the Atrium, the Atrium doesn?t show up as an option at all, even if I?m redirected from clicking ?get? on the Quest journal. It just doesn?t show up as a building. I still have yet to buy one. I hope this helps!
    Hi I am also have the same issue and I don?t know why. When i go to the goal to add it to my map it doesn?t show me anything. If you were able to figure it out any help would helpful.

New Resident

Same issue

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Do you mean you don't have the Faerie Atrium building? It should be in the market if you have never had it before.

If you do have it, then you need to bring it out of storage and place it on your board.
    I am also having the same issue

I've esacalated the Faerie Atrium issue to the team for assistance and advice. I'll come back as soon as I can with info unless advice is posted direct from one of our community managers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 58rainbow View Post
    The Faerie Atrium, the last box where you can exchange coins, cannot load. But I was able to exchange faeries for coins
    It still can't load, it just turns around
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0044.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	136.1 KB 
ID:	72239
    Last edited by 58rainbow; 12-13-23 at 04:50 AM.
    A thing of beauty is a joy forever

New Resident
    I was and am at levels 15-16 throughout this. Checked it every day and just now the Faerie Atrium appeared and I bought it! I?m not sure what happened but it?s fixed for me! Thank you for bringing this up to the team!

I was and am at levels 15-16 throughout this. Checked it every day and just now the Faerie Atrium appeared and I bought it! I?m not sure what happened but it?s fixed for me! Thank you for bringing this up to the team!
    Yes it was just fixed by S8! You beat me posting Was it 1000 coins?

Good luck with the rest of the event.