Page 206 of 215 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Thank you it's working now :-)

Anyone else having trouble loading the game lately? Like it takes 5-10 minutes of attempting if I’m lucky to get in for about the last week. Then if I get in, after tapping a few collections, it crashes. Sometimes it doesn’t even allow an attempt at collecting before crashing. Really frustrating and annoying! I play on one account with access split between iPhone and iPad. Thanks for any info.

Executive Chef
    My music in game is not playing. I do have the toggle switch set to on.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by embjorg View Post
    Anyone else having trouble loading the game lately? Like it takes 5-10 minutes of attempting if I?m lucky to get in for about the last week. Then if I get in, after tapping a few collections, it crashes. Sometimes it doesn?t even allow an attempt at collecting before crashing. Really frustrating and annoying! I play on one account with access split between iPhone and iPad. Thanks for any info.
    I'm having trouble loading. The items take awhile to fully load. I've force-closed and it still isn't loading properly. My other S8 game Farm Story 2 loads with now problem. Not sure what's going on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3060.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	168.9 KB 
ID:	71259

Fashion Designer
    The workshop does not show the gifts for Sabina and Thurston. I had gothic workshops. Sold one and built a regular workshop and it shows the gifts. The other workshop(gothic) still doesn’t show gifts!

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    The workshop does not show the gifts for Sabina and Thurston. I had gothic workshops. Sold one and built a regular workshop and it shows the gifts. The other workshop(gothic) still doesn’t show gifts!
    I'm forwarding this to the team. Will keep you posted.

Update: This has been fixed. The fix will appear in-game around 11:30a-12:00pm PST. or in about an hour.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 10-30-23 at 10:49 AM.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    In the "Tale of Thurbina"
    The fluffy sword we pick up from Thurston's Fort does not show up in inventory.

EDIT: sorry it's a Plushie sword

Also the Grim workshop didn't show the new crafts either. I sold mine, so I can't tell if that was fixed or not.

Fashion Designer
    I can’t find the Plushie sword, either. Just collected and not in inventory.

Nightclub Owner
    The Evil Queen has disappeared from the Mythic Research Center since the Armored Lyger can be crafted!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I can’t find the Plushie sword, either. Just collected and not in inventory.
    The only way to find it is in the workshop (if it's not in use). The craft is at the bottom of the list.