Page 204 of 215 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    Attachment 69543

Since I restarted playing months ago after a 2 years break, I can no longer see when the next chapter begins. I know I have a difference of 8 hours to San Francisco, but it would be nice to have this back and working like it was before I stopped playing.
    This happens because you have your iphone in dark mode. If you change your phone settings then it will show dark text as it does during the day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This happens because you have your iphone in dark mode. If you change your phone settings then it will show dark text as it does during the day.
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    The adventures sent from Gothic king's keep are not counted for Goblin's Big Adventure goal. In my other kingdom where I have Gothic Queens Court, they are counted. Should I send a ticket about this?

Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    The adventures sent from Gothic king's keep are not counted for Goblin's Big Adventure goal. In my other kingdom where I have Gothic Queens Court, they are counted. Should I send a ticket about this?
    I replied to you (as did S8) in the MadamM thread. No, that's not necessary, the team are fixing this for you. Please don't double post, it's against forum rules. Keep an eye out in the MM thread for updates as that's where I reported the issue from.

Update: this has now been fixed.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-13-23 at 04:15 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2872.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	243.3 KB 
ID:	69704

Name:	Screenshot_20230617_045301_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	225.8 KB 
ID:	69706

So this is new to me, the 1st pic is from my main device (iOS) and the entire area inside the yellow circle looks like hasn't been explored and open yet. But the slots are open, since you can see there are items behind the vegetation.

And this is just one area, I have other areas in my kingdom with vegetation covering whatever is behind. Am I the only one having this issue? I don?t think the problem is on my side.

The 2nd pic is from my android device, which looks normal.

Update: everything is normal again. Didn't submit a ticket. I guess we'll never know
    Last edited by azriX2012; 06-18-23 at 12:23 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post

Name:	IMG_2872.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	243.3 KB 
ID:	69704

Name:	Screenshot_20230617_045301_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	225.8 KB 
ID:	69706

So this is new to me, the 1st pic is from my main device (iOS) and the entire area inside the yellow circle looks like hasn't been explored and open yet. But the slots are open, since you can see there are items behind the vegetation.

And this is just one area, I have other areas in my kingdom with vegetation covering whatever is behind. Am I the only one having this issue? I don?t think the problem is on my side.

The 2nd pic is from my android device, which looks normal.

Update: everything is normal again. Didn't submit a ticket. I guess we'll never know
    I have had this happen quite a few times after visiting lower level players who don't have as many plots open. It fixes itself after a refresh of the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I have had this happen quite a few times after visiting lower level players who don't have as many plots open. It fixes itself after a refresh of the game.
    Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I was playing on Castle Story about 2:00 Central time today, Wed, June 28. I got a phone call. When I hung up on the phone call, I looked at my phone and castle story was open. There was a message saying I just got 36,000 coins. Somehow I had accidentally bought coins with gems. There is no way I would do that. I have a ton of coins. it was an accident. Can you please replace whatever gems it was? Thank you very much. This isn?t really a bug. It was just me being in a hurry I guess. I was playing the treasure game of CastleStory. ID=QueenCarolyn.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I was playing on Castle Story about 2:00 Central time today, Wed, June 28. I got a phone call. When I hung up on the phone call, I looked at my phone and castle story was open. There was a message saying I just got 36,000 coins. Somehow I had accidentally bought coins with gems. There is no way I would do that. I have a ton of coins. it was an accident. Can you please replace whatever gems it was? Thank you very much. This isn?t really a bug. It was just me being in a hurry I guess. I was playing the treasure game of CastleStory. ID=QueenCarolyn.
    Oh that's not good... the forum can't help with this unfortunately. You can however log a ticket with Support. Link below (or on page 1 of any event thread)

New Resident

:) no problem here

Hi guys, really enjoying the game thank you
    Last edited by seybae; 08-24-23 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Found solution