Page 201 of 215 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

I'm playing beauty and beast, and have had to use 160 of my gems because when the timer is down, it automatically resets to 24 hours, so I never get a chance to collect and upgrade. What am I doing wrong?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jayray10022 View Post
    I'm playing beauty and beast, and have had to use 160 of my gems because when the timer is down, it automatically resets to 24 hours, so I never get a chance to collect and upgrade. What am I doing wrong?
    Stop using gems! There are instructions on how to play a storybook event in the event on page 1 (here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...tion-on-page-1)

Just follow the goals which you have a day to complete. You do not need to ever use gems. You just do the goals for each day as they become available at change over time. Please read post 2 and the goals and don't use anymore gems. If after you do and you're still not sure please let us know.

Fashion Designer
    I’ve been saying for ages that it would be great if the Elven trades could use leftover materials from past events, and yet today it happened. However they want lots more of items than the onesI have (see below). I’m not going to spend gems to get 6 extra crafted blocks or 3 flags that I don’t even have 1 of. Gold runes are hard enough to come by already without this nonsense. I like to use the runes to make boosts which I use regularly, but with this new trade I won’t even get bronze ones. Did someone forget to tell the elves that leftover materials are limited and they should not ask for more than players have?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D935477B-21D8-4E92-B8B9-9B5D6A7D9E4A.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	68827

Is this a bug or is this how it’s going to be now?

Rhino Keeper

Name:	F5CA175F-85BB-4DD9-85F4-3AE74192AEEF.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	208.1 KB 
ID:	68845
    My outpost is just broke!

Fashion Designer
    I'm getting really sick and tired of these rollbacks, especially when they work against me. For instance, I just chopped down a tree and had 8 Trowels. Then a rollback happened, I had to rechop the tree, and now I only have 7 trowels. Rollbacks happen across a variety of S8 games. Why can't this be fixed? I remember when S8 requested more information on rollbacks and even when so far as to request video of rollbacks happening, and deadpixel provided that, and they still didn't fix the problem. What does it take to fix long-standing issues?

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I?ve been saying for ages that it would be great if the Elven trades could use leftover materials from past events, and yet today it happened. However they want lots more of items than the onesI have (see below). I?m not going to spend gems to get 6 extra crafted blocks or 3 flags that I don?t even have 1 of. Gold runes are hard enough to come by already without this nonsense. I like to use the runes to make boosts which I use regularly, but with this new trade I won?t even get bronze ones. Did someone forget to tell the elves that leftover materials are limited and they should not ask for more than players have?

Name:	D935477B-21D8-4E92-B8B9-9B5D6A7D9E4A.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	68827

Is this a bug or is this how it?s going to be now?
    This has been the issue for me as well for the last two trades. It would be fine if we could still use the gnomish forge to make more of what we need.
    Or if we could change/replace items without using gems!

Agreed - I don't have a problem with these trades, but only if the gnomish forge were functional again. As it stands now, I'm missing my second trade opportunity in a row now.

Rhino Keeper
    There always seems to be a problem when I purchase gems. The transaction appears to go through. Receipt goes to email. Sometimes even says the number added on the game. Then the screen goes black and the galloping starts like a roll back and no gems are added even though my receipt says otherwise. This is the only app that does this. Connection is blamed but like I said this problem is exclusive to this game only. I'm currently waiting for resolution for a purchase made 5 days ago. The weekend is upon us. I understand S8 may be shorthanded but it's not like these gems have to be shipped via USPS.

Fashion Designer
    Is there no updated android version? My friend says the game freezes often and has to restart the game.

Executive Chef
    Aaaghhhhh the roll backs today are ridiculous!! Sometimes 20 or 30 clicks! Energy is gone, but I lose the gains. Anyone else having this problem??