Page 2 of 213 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pryukie View Post
    and is this a bug that will be fixed or will it be like this forever?!
    honestly i think it sould be treated as a bug, for many reasons, one being that in bakery story for example there is no such thing, also, what is the point of having many neighbors then?! you can't possibly memorize who you send to everyday so you can send to diferent people the next day and gift your entire list eventually, it's absurd!
    It is not a bug, it was designed this way, for several games. It has been suggested for it to be increased (I would like to be able to gift more also).
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

The Honorable Panda
    New castle version update in itunes app store. 1.1.1
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I'm on level 26 and have sold Magic Forge. Wanted to buy Workshop but don't allow me... I have now 7 craft buildings and can't buy new one...
    Playing on IPad 2, IOS 6, version go game 1.1.1.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by IPCastle View Post
    I'm on level 26 and have sold Magic Forge. Wanted to buy Workshop but don't allow me... I have now 7 craft buildings and can't buy new one...
    Playing on IPad 2, IOS 6, version go game 1.1.1.
    There is a limit- You can only have two of each crafting building. So if you already have 2 workshops, you will not be able to buy a third.

New Resident
    Hi, I started playing this game today, and got to say I really love it. I've checked out Stormie's kingdom, to see if the castle walls could be rotated or not. At stormies kingdom, they can be. But on my kingdom, Im unable to rotate walls. Please fix this. Im playing on ipod, ios5 and game version 1.1.1.

- Far Far Away

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by shalinak2 View Post
    Hi, I started playing this game today, and got to say I really love it. I've checked out Stormie's kingdom, to see if the castle walls could be rotated or not. At stormies kingdom, they can be. But on my kingdom, Im unable to rotate walls. Please fix this. Im playing on ipod, ios5 and game version 1.1.1.

- Far Far Away
    When you place a wall, make sure you touch it to another wall, and it will rotate automatically.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When you place a wall, make sure you touch it to another wall, and it will rotate automatically.
    Thanks a lot!

Executive Chef
    Is there any way to collect sparkles from a storage shed?? Mine has been beautifully sparkling for days, but it's getting a bit irritating! Can't seem to collect anything from it...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    Is there any way to collect sparkles from a storage shed?? Mine has been beautifully sparkling for days, but it's getting a bit irritating! Can't seem to collect anything from it...
    It's a bug. There was supposed to be a fix for this awhile ago but it doesnt seem to have worked. Both my keep and cellar are sparkly.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the sparkling storage shed. There aren't ever images that pop up above it saying that stuff is ready, so I don't do anything with it other than look at it. As for the keep... I thought it sparkled because people were capable of tapping it when they visited.

Oh, well.