Page 197 of 215 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2143

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon6sharon View Post
    How do I go about getting a refund on my recent gem purchases? I have been locked out of the game now for weeks. This has been a persistent issue for me over the past few years, with the frequency of the lockouts increasing recently. At this point, I have lost patience and quite a bit of $. I would like a refund for recent purchases since I no longer can access the game.
    You should check with Support in the first instance.
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fashion Designer
    Since the current monster hunt started I have not had any videos to watch either on main screen or in baron’s tent. Is that feature no longer available?

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Since the current monster hunt started I have not had any videos to watch either on main screen or in baron’s tent. Is that feature no longer available?
    Please note that creating duplicate posts is not allowed (see forum rules). I've removed your other post. I made a separate closed thread about this issue for players to read which is in the top of the Discussions forum. Here's the link for ease of reference: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...formation-only

New Resident
    Royal Points
    I've been playing for quite a while & so far haven't been able to use any features related to Royal Points. Here's what happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I try to do anything with Royal Points: have Royal Point decorations, so I try to place them anywhere in my available spots. The game freezes. The game crashes. I go back into the game & the Royal Points item is not on my land. I could try this a million times and it will always do this. I'm aware that my device is old, but I hope that's not the problem bc I can't upgrade to a new device right now & my device does not support newer iOS. I use iPad2 (circa 2013), iOS 9.3, Castle Story version 2.3.4

Thank you,
    Abigael of Godric's Hollow
    Last edited by Abigael; 06-23-22 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Added game version in specs

There is currently a bug experienced by myself and several other players (according to the Dino Dilemma thread) where the game skips through most of the story dialogue. Dialogue pops up, and when I press ?next?, the game seems to think I actually pressed ?skip all? and it just goes to the page that shows the next goals. The bottom line is the people experiencing this bug are missing out on the story.

Can the team please look into this? I believe this started happening last Friday. I have put in a support ticket but I was unable to upload a screen recording I took of the problem. I hope my description makes sense.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Marybeth3781 View Post
    There is currently a bug experienced by myself and several other players (according to the Dino Dilemma thread) where the game skips through most of the story dialogue. Dialogue pops up, and when I press ?next?, the game seems to think I actually pressed ?skip all? and it just goes to the page that shows the next goals. The bottom line is the people experiencing this bug are missing out on the story.

Can the team please look into this? I believe this started happening last Friday. I have put in a support ticket but I was unable to upload a screen recording I took of the problem. I hope my description makes sense.
    Agree. It would be good to get an update on whether this is being looked into.

The story is a big part of doing any event/goal and the game is far less interesting without it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Marybeth3781 View Post

Seems to be an iOs/iPadOs app issue

Haven?t played for a while, came back, and realised my main game (on an iPad) have lost all dialogue on new and old quests alike. The instructional dialogue (place, buy, shop) remain but all expositional dialogue is missing.

Started a new game on my phone (android), played a few levels, it has all dialog, loaded the android game on the iPad and the exposition disappeared. So started a new game on someone?s iPhone, it lacks exposition from level 1. Loaded that game on my phone and the story dialogue appeared.
    Last edited by plby; 07-31-22 at 04:29 AM.
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Seems to be an iOs/iPadOs app issue

Haven?t played for a while, came back, and realised my main game (on an iPad) have lost all dialogue on new and old quests alike. The instructional dialogue (place, buy, shop) remain but all expositional dialogue is missing.

Started a new game on my phone (android), played a few levels, it has all dialog, loaded the android game on the iPad and the exposition disappeared. So started a new game on someone?s iPhone, it lacks exposition from level 1. Loaded that game on my phone and the story dialogue appeared.
    That would make sense, as I play the game on an iPhone.

Thanks for the information.

Farm Supplier
    spiritwind00

Would you please post a message here in this forum, when the loading error is solved? I am tired of wasting time trying to log in, over and over again, day and night. So I hope you and s8 can provide us that kind of service. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda_81 View Post
    spiritwind00

Would you please post a message here in this forum, when the loading error is solved? I am tired of wasting time trying to log in, over and over again, day and night. So I hope you and s8 can provide us that kind of service. Thank you!
    When we can log in you can be rest assured I'm going to post in the biggest possible font and the most vibrant of colours that the logging issues have been resolved. #missmygame

Till then, all posts about logging in will be moved to the dedicated thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...054-Won-t-open