Page 195 of 215 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

There's almost 200 pages in this thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned. Is anyone having issues rearranging a LARGE kingdom? (e.g. I have about 70% of the board unlocked) I've noticed if I start rearranging my kingdom, do some story elements, then rearrange again, my game will reset back to BEFORE I started rearranging. All items & energy I used going through the Story portions are gone, and my kingdom resets to how it looked before I started rearranging. This has happened 2 times now, so I know it's not just me somehow forgetting I used 100 energy and somehow spent event items without getting the crafts.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    There's almost 200 pages in this thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned. Is anyone having issues rearranging a LARGE kingdom? (e.g. I have about 70% of the board unlocked) I've noticed if I start rearranging my kingdom, do some story elements, then rearrange again, my game will reset back to BEFORE I started rearranging. All items & energy I used going through the Story portions are gone, and my kingdom resets to how it looked before I started rearranging. This has happened 2 times now, so I know it's not just me somehow forgetting I used 100 energy and somehow spent event items without getting the crafts.
    Yes I've had that... not for a while but I'm fully expanded (bar one square to keep making w/permits). It happened a lot when putting royal buildings out too. The only suggestion would be to rearrange a few things, then make the game sync (open social menu till neighbours come up is easiest), rinse and repeat. Tedious, yes, but might help. Also might be good to store your citizens while you rearrange too. Sometimes after a force close the energy returns and sometimes it doesn't. The team are working on making the game more stable but till then, tiny steps it is.

Rhino Keeper
    Having problems with watching dragon city and the save king ads for a free gift or rose cabbage. Every time I watch, ad ends and get knocked off the game, wasted 30 second and don't get reward. Then i received onerose Cabbage out of the 5 ads I watched and now refuses to load even though it says I can. My time is valuable even though I am not made to feel that way.
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 04-15-22 at 09:45 AM.

I have clicked on all of my cows twice and my pigs 1.5 times. Still no Glamazon. How can I start this goal if the foe doesn't appear?

Quote Originally Posted by memyselfandi196 View Post
    I have clicked on all of my cows twice and my pigs 1.5 times. Still no Glamazon. How can I start this goal if the foe doesn't appear?
    Have you 'joined' the leaderboard? - your name should appear on the list of players.

My name is there, in 20th place, and I still can't get the Glamazon to appear. Also, I can't get Dire Boars or Glimmer Golems.

Quote Originally Posted by memyselfandi196 View Post
    My name is there, in 20th place, and I still can't get the Glamazon to appear. Also, I can't get Dire Boars or Glimmer Golems.
    What level is your game? It sounds like you might already have a monster on your board. Check your music as that's the easiest way to tell if the monster is hiding on the edge and in unopened land.

I have been a level 50 for at least two years. Volume at full blast and the game is silent. I made sure music was on and quickly turned it off. Sound effects didn't produce any noise, but I turned it off and on again.

I was finally able to get and defeat an Aquanther (coral reef), followed by a Fang Beast (cows), and, FINALLY, the Glamazon (cows).

Thanks so much for trying to help.

Oh that's good news! Happy hunting

hello,
    i am referring to fireflies in the gnomes has event. where could fireflies be available other than gimble, goblin, chest, mine, or wisteria tree? i have fond 3, chose to buy 2 just to complete original helmet, and have not seen one since. this seems unreasonable. can there be an easing up on the quota released of fireflies? it?s rather frustrating. thank you.